EXPstocktrader

View EXPstocktrader's Comments BY TICKER:
Latest comments  |  Highest rated
  • Idera: A Compelling Biotech Pick For March [View article]
    IDRA - Tripled down on the small call biotech fade and averaged in the low to mid $3.00's in my accounts.

It should be a good stock for 2015.
    Jan 9, 2015. 10:14 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Mallinckrodt: New Policy Change Presents An Opportunity [View article]
    Thanks for the replies everyone.

This move by the FDA is suspicious and I don't expect that MNK management will just take this reclassification lying down. Were they lobbied by a short or competitor? Hmmm...

My institutional contacts say: BUY
    Nov 14, 2014. 01:25 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Rockwell Medical - Consensus Says It Goes Over $19 (Part II) [View article]
    On Nov 6, 2014 -- Rockwell Medical: The FDA advisory committee meeting for Rockwell Medical’s Triferic met and then voted.

The FDA Panel voted 8-3 in favor of recommending approval for Triferic for the treatment of iron loss or iron deficiency.

Congrats.
    Nov 6, 2014. 06:37 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BioTime: Recent News Hints At Positive Developments [View article]
    Some good news: http://bit.ly/1tzqk3W
    Nov 3, 2014. 09:40 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • NQ Mobile Receives Unqualified Audit, Regains Compliance And Dispels Short Attacks [View article]
    Hi - Of course they did. Management has been in front of these false allegations from day 1. I added on the fade. I would expect more positive news to follow. GL.
    Oct 30, 2014. 09:42 AM | 6 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BioTime: Recent News Hints At Positive Developments [View article]
    Well, I haven't been involved in a number of years but I have watched this company for the past 10-12 months and I do believe that it is setting up now after the direct financing and recent news. It will be interesting too to see what the 6,000,000 shares short will do as this one takes off like what happened with one of my last stock plays, QCOR at $20, then $40, $60. In summary Questcor Pharmaceuticals went to $94 and was acquired by $MNK who was $70ish and now its $90-$93 and going to $115 - $120 during 2015 as far as I can tell.

Dig further into your DD and see who's involved and the changes that have been made in the management team and board. The smart money is here and not for a few dollars either. This one should be a real winner for 2015-2016.

BTX is a Buy and Hold; not a quick trade.

EXPstocktrader
    Oct 29, 2014. 04:01 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Cheniere Energy - A Tsunami About to Happen in the Worldwide $LNG Market [View instapost]
    From $3-$5 in 2010 and in Aug 2014, $LNG taps $80.

EXPstocktrader.com
    Aug 29, 2014. 09:43 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Mallinckrodt promoted to the 500 club [View news story]
    Nice work!

Standard & Poor's announces changes to US indices: MNK to replace RDC in the S&P 500; RDC moved to S&P MidCap 400; GLF to replace QCOR in the S&P SmallCap 600

S&P MidCap 400 constituent Mallinckrodt (NYSE:MNK) will replace Rowan Companies (NYSE:http://bit.ly/1oyk4Zb) in the S&P 500, Rowan will replace Mallinckrodt in the S&P MidCap 400, and GulfMark Offshore (NYSE:http://bit.ly/1pQ9Ukd) will replace Questcor Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:http://bit.ly/NjDwRY) in the S&P SmallCap 600 after the close of trading on Monday, August 18. Mallinckrodt is acquiring Questcor Pharmaceuticals in a deal expected to be completed tonight.

EXPstocktrader
    Aug 14, 2014. 07:14 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Mallinckrodt Is Like Steak - Very Tasty [View article]
    We get a lot of squawking from the shorts, then comes these 13G's whereby the Smart Money steps in. Coincidence???

Investors should know by now that the games on WS have escalated.

FUD is a part of financial terrorism; something I'm against.

Here's my observation and see if this makes sense to you?

Retail investors see a stock that has true potential and buys.

Vulture HFs see the same opportunity and ask, How can I take this stock down, flush out all the retail investors, and then buy up all the shares that I want? After a flush, all the retail investors want to do is get even and then sell. That's how it works!

Take notice that before each big run on a stock there is some kind of pressure on the stock. IE. Go see my recent KPTI pick at $27 in June after the flush.

My research suggests that there are others setting up right now.

Choose wisely.

That's all for now.

EXPstocktrader
    Aug 10, 2014. 12:29 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • NQ Mobile Offer: Fact Or Fiction? [View article]
    This was just came across my trading desk on Friday.

ChinaRock is in big.

New 13G filing - http://stks.co/q0eAD

EXPstocktrader
    Aug 8, 2014. 04:45 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Mallinckrodt Is Like Steak - Very Tasty [View article]
    Hi - TY for the reply. Shorts are fearful and their FUD campaign is getting ever so weak. They just can't admit defeat and this will cost them dearly IMHO. The writing is on the wall and even more so after the MNK CC this week.

My vision: I see the shorts get STEAMROLLED even worse then they already are if they continue to battle against one of the Big winners for 2014 - 2015.

EXPstocktrader
    Aug 8, 2014. 01:04 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Mallinckrodt Is Like Steak - Very Tasty [View article]
    This is such a solid company and team with a vision and plan to make investors a lot of money in due time.

I have done some extensive DD and MNK offers a 40% or greater upside from these levels.

EXPstocktrader
    Aug 8, 2014. 09:51 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • NQ Mobile Could Be The Latest Company To Be Acquired Or Taken Private: But At What Price? [View article]
    Yesterday's news with China Unicom is another way to validate that this company is real.

NQ News: http://yhoo.it/1kO3GTi

China Unicom DD: http://bit.ly/1q0J9a6

This is no longer just a mobile security company folks. The company looks like it's expanding more into music and games to further diversify its global footprint.

EXPstocktrader
    Aug 8, 2014. 09:07 AM | 9 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • NQ Mobile Inc. Bid: Real Deal Or Red Herring? [View article]
    Erghh ummm $9.80 would be too cheap.

Are private equity groups circling NQ for a steal? I think a number of true Value funds may be interested.

Is a bonafide 20-f coming? Yes, unless they are taken out beforehand. Its happened before.

Were there some minor accounting irregularities? Lose controls? My take is...This is probable, but DOES NOT CONSTITUTE FRAUD.

Is NQ Mobile a victim of a well orchestrated FUD Campaign? Yes, I believe so. Frauds go straight down and fast. This isn't happening folks.

Peace, EXPstocktrader
    Jul 30, 2014. 05:04 PM | 9 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • NQ Mobile Security Offering Boosts Stock [View article]
    PwC was hired to perform an audit, and file the appropriate forms, period. What I see is that they went too far into the scope of acting like a forensic account and thus created delay after delay. This was clearly not in the Best Interest of NQ Mobile.

DT was the forensic auditor and you know what they said. No fraud. Look it up.

EXPstocktrader