View Ezra Marbach's Articles BY TICKER:
ADCT, ADIY, AHBIF, ASIA, ASPC, ASTT, AVP, BA, BBY, BCAHY, BHP, BIDU, CCCI, CDCAQ, CEO, CHA, CHDX, CHID, CHL, CHU, CL, CMEDQ, CN-OLD, CNET, CNTF, COH, COMS, CTRP, CYD, DELL, DIS, DLB, DRYS, EA, EBAY, EFUT, EL, ETFC, FDX, FLOW, FMCN, GE, GIGM, GOOG, GS, GSOL, HQSM, HRAY, JADE, JOBS, JRJC, JW.A, KO, KZ, LFC, LONG, LTON, LVS, MCD, MHFI, MZBYE, NCTY, NINE, NKE, NTES, OBAS, PACT-OLD, PCW, PG, PLA, PTR, QCOM, RADA, RHHBY, SBUX, SINA, SIRI, SNDA, SOHU, TBV, TOMOY, TSS, UTSI, VIEW, VOXX, WDAT, WMT, WOR, WZEN, XINGF, XOM, YHOO, YUM, YZC, ZNH
Show Summaries | Hide Summaries
- Sina Misses By $0.06 on Higher Customer Acquisitions Costs for its SMS Products; Guides Below Consensus; Stock Down 6% in After-Hours Trading (SINA 3Q05 Earnings)
- Does a Yahoo (YHOO) / Alibaba combination pose a threat to EBAY in China?
- Sina meets consensus and guides in-line; shows strong ad revenue growth; SMS and MMS weak; margins decline (SINA 2Q05 earnings results)
- Yahoo's (YHOO) China online auction arm in trouble?
- SINA misses on decline in SMS and MMS revs, higher operating expenses; offers weak Q2 guidance; stock whacked in AH (1Q05 earnings)
- Piper on Sina's (SINA) upcoming Q1 2005 earnings results
- Sina (SINA) - eBay (EBAY) rivalry moves from auctions to classifieds
- A timely downgrade? Not exactly.
- SINA misses estimates on weak ad sales, guides lower (4Q04 earnings)