This user currently has no profile.
I am a student at the Schulich School of Business (Toronto) and started to educate myself about investing in my first year of university by reading the Ben Graham classics as well as any material I could find about Warren Buffett and Charlie Munger. I identify with Munger's multidisciplinary approach and try to extend my learning beyond the field of investing. I don't limit myself to analyzing specific industries (I do really enjoy analyzing financial companies though), however, I don't hesitate to throw companies into the too-hard-pile if they are outside of my circle of competence. I try to keep my investment analyses simple, highlighting the most important points in a common sense way without relying on technical ...More analysis.
- Description: Undergraduate. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Stocks - long
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- For anybody who is interest... on Express Scripts Has More Upside Potential Than ...
- It's actually a breakdown o... on Updated: WFC Is Still Undervalued
- WFC had a residential mortg... on Updated: WFC Is Still Undervalued
- 3. Agreed. There's simply n... on Updated: WFC Is Still Undervalued
- Thank you, I appreciate you... on Updated: WFC Is Still Undervalued
Latest comments on Fabian's Articles