This user currently has no profile.
Fabrice Kigin (pseudonym) is a professional investor, specialized in agriculture and alternative energy. His background includes 8 years working for top tier Asset Managers and leading investment banks in London, UK and Paris, France.
- Description: Portfolio manager. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Options, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Solar panels - Some of Chin... on Balance Sheet Wars: U.S. Solar Companies vs. Ch...
- I thought that the highest ... on Three Short Ideas: PF Chang's, Palm, LDK Solar
- sure...what is the ticker? ... on AgFeed: Major Selloff Creates an Opportunity to...
- not even talking about oil ... on Three Reasons Solar Sell-off May Be in Early In...
- Cashman...who owns most of ... on The Trouble with Chinese Solar Companies
Latest comments on Fabrice Kigin's Articles