I seek to liberate investors from the chains of borrowed opinions by teaching metric awareness that leads to the formation of your own opinions. I am a retail investor that gathers, processes and analyzes significantly more data than average. I share that data in my articles. I let the data do the talking. I am only taking dictation as the data tells its message.
Lucas Wyrsch is a Networker, Enterprise Risk Management Consultant, Actuary,
He is a Member of the Board of Directors of Ravens Power AG, a company that offers sustainable, renewable and alternative energy solutions for all.
He animates the Swiss Business Club to introduce the concept of Swissness to the global online and social media community!
He administrates Future Power Generation, a think tank in geothermal energy in particular and all kinds of sustainable, alternative and renewable sources of energy in general.
He heads TGC Consultants, a risk management and marketing body to create sustainable long term business results!
Lucas Wyrsch is a life member of Black Stars at Ecademy where he coordinates mastermind groups in business administration.
Zug and Zurich, Switzerland ·
Connect to Lucas Wyrsch on Ecademy: http://www.ecademy.com?xref=97931
Like to Lucas Wyrsch on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/lucas.wyrsch
Follow Lucas Wyrsch on Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/Lucas_Wyrsch
Join Lucas Wyrsch on LinkedIn: http://ch.linkedin.com/in/lucaswyrsch
Circle Lucas Wyrsch on Google Plus: http://Gplus.to/LucasWyrsch
Some information about my investing:
* I have been investing my own money (and managing it myself) for over two decades now. I would never let anyone else manage my money and neither should you.
* My portfolio is structured as a "High Yield Strategic Income" portfolio. The portfolio has evolved over the past 20 years. All distributions are reinvested.
* I make every attempt to tell my fellow investors what they "need" to hear, not what Wall Street and the main stream media think you "want" to hear.
* "Past performance definitely does not guarantee future results". With that said it amazes me that for most investors of dividend stocks, the best they can do is invest in all the same exact S&P company stocks by largest market cap.
* Educate yourself about what people really earn in this country:
Then ask yourself: "How is it possible most people the US can "appear" to be so wealthy?"
It is a starting point to cut through the deception that is the main stream media and Wall Street salespeople.
Also: Everyone no matter what age should watch "Money as Debt"
A personal note:
Our family are active charitable donors to
* The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
* St. Jude's Children's Hospital
* Ronald McDonald House
These institutions provide valuable services to children and veterans in need. I know this from personal experience. If you are able, please donate a little something every month to each of these organizations. Thank you.
Small investor who started late (over 55) and learning more everyday on investing, Interested in BDC's, CEF's, Energy, REIT's and monthly paying dividend stock's. Looking to increase my monthly income thru dividends to help me in retirement.