View as an RSS Feed
United Insurance Holdings. Insider Buying Alert - Why Earnings Will Double.
- SEC filings show significant insider purchases at this Insurance company in the last six months.
- The company currently has a low valuation, and strong revenue and earnings growth.
- As a Florida based homeowners insurer, its profile differs from other P&C players. It uses Reinsurance conservatively to reduce its risk, at a cost that is multiples of its earnings.
- The cost of reinsurance, especially in Florida, is dramatically reducing year on year – this alone could increase earnings by 75% in FY 2014.
- Underlying growth will do the rest.
Indonesian Election News Signals An Entry Point To This Growth Market
- A reform-oriented candidate has entered Indonesia's presidential elections as hot favourite.
- This could significantly improve the investment landscape in Indonesia.
- This article explores how and when to capitalise on this via ETFs, ADRs and CEF alternatives.
- Is This The Best Emerging Market For 2014?
- Malaysia: Is Recent Economic Growth Worth The Cost?
- PartnerRe - Massive Earnings Beat But Facing A Double Whammy
- How To Play China's Great Leadership Rotation
- Coach Follows The Playbook - 1st Down
- Indonesia: Share The Wealth
- Berkshire Hathaway's Insurance Businesses - Float Or Sink?
- Thailand - Take 2 : 2 Closed-End Funds And 2 Stocks
- Property Casualty Insurance And Reinsurance: What You Need To Know
- Thailand: Taking A Stake In A Changing Economy
- Looking For Growth Economies: Getting The Right Ingredients
- Downside From Davos - It's A Riskier World Than 2012 - How To Benefit
- Why Coach Earnings Will Surprise To The Upside Next Quarter
- Growth, Income And Diversification - 3 Reasons To Increase International Equity Weightings
- Riding S&P 500 Up: Testing A Parachute
- SodaStream - New Buzz For An Old Brand - Will The Fizz Last This Time?
- Tempted By S&P 1600, But Wary Of A Sharp Correction? A Balancing Act