View as an RSS Feed
View Felix Salmon's Articles BY TICKER:
AAPL, ACAH, ACF, AGG, AHBIF, AIBYY, AIG, AIG.PA, AIZ, ALL, AMZN, AN, AOL, APP, APX, ARGT, AXP, AZ, BA, BAC, BAIRY, BATS, BBK, BBVA, BCS, BDBYF, BID, BIG, BIL, BK, BLK, BMOSF, BNPQY, BOND, BP, BRK.A, BRK.B, BSC, BX, BZA, C, CAR, CBH, CCTYQ, CFC, CHIX, CIT, CMCSA, CMCSK, CMG, CNET, CNY, COIN, CROX, CS, CSCO, CWI, DAL, DB, DELL, DIA, DJ, EBAY, EEM, ETFC, EUFN, EWP, EWU, EWZ, F, FB, FDN, FDX, FIG, FIS, FMCC, FNJN, FNMA, FPX, FXE, FXI, FXX, GCI, GDOT, GE, GFG, GLD, GLRE, GM, GOOG, GRPN, GS, GSY, GULF, HHH, HLF, HNB, HNZ, HPQ, HSBC, IAI, IAPLF, IAPLY, IDMCQ, INTU, IOC, IPS, IYF, IYR, JBLU, JNJ, JNK, JPM, JYN, KBE, KKR, KME, KRE, LAQ, LAZ, LECO, LEE, LEH, LEHMQ, LIT, LM, LNKD, LUV, LVMUY, LVS, LYG, MBI, MCO, MDP, MEE, MER, MET, MFGLQ, MGI, MHFI, MS, MSD, MSFT, MSY, MUB, MVIS, NDAQ, NFLX, NHRKF, NWS, NYT, OCN, OIL, OPEN, OSTK, PAF, PCY, PFE, PIQ, PSO, QQQ, RBS, REZ, RF, RWO, S, SAN, SBUX, SCGLY, SCHW, SEA, SHLD, SIRI, SLM, SLV, SNOFF, SPY, STI, STT, SWCEY, T, TBT, TGT, TIP, TM, TMUS, TRI, TST, TT, TWTR, TWX, UAUA, UBS, UGA, UNB, USB, USO, V, VG, VGK, VZ, WB-OLD, WCRX, WETF, WFC, WFM, WMIH, WMT, XHB, XLF, XOM, XSRAF, Y, YHOO, ZION
- Why I Still Think WSJ.com Will Be Free
- The Fed's 125bp Two-Step
- The Fed's Two-Step Rate Cut
- Try This Merger Arbitrage Site for Possible Opportunities
- Four Myths About the Stock Market
- MBIA: The Longs Fight Back
- Bernanke Hits the Panic Button
- MBIA and Ambac Fight for Their Lives
- The Bush Fiscal Stimulus Plan: Looks Good to Me
- Why Paying for Web Usage Might Make Sense
Another Hedge Fund Tracker Launches
Jan. 20, 2008 • 1 Comment
- Ken Lewis's Call Option on Countrywide
- Wall St. Bonuses Up in 2007, Despite It All
- Why Merrill Fell Thursday
The Upside of Low Housing Starts
Jan. 17, 2008 • 2 Comments
- Why Goldman Sachs Was Short CDOs
- Merrill: How To Do a Conference Call Right
The Bigger the Bank, the Better the Return
Jan. 17, 2008 • Comment!
- Mortgage Brokers, RIP
- The Economics of Second Liens
- Inflation Expectations: Coming Down
Bernanke: A Wise Man at the Fed
Jan. 17, 2008 • Comment!
What's Riskier - Hedge Funds or Index Funds?
Editors' Pick • Jan. 16, 2008 • 1 Comment
- Why is The Weill Family Foundation Injecting Capital into Citigroup?
- A Bear Market: Where Good News is Punished
- Whatever Happened to Citicorp?
- Citi's Negative Revenues Add to Woes
- Why WSJ.com Will Go Free
- Why Schultz Might Not be Right for Starbucks
- Why China Doesn't Want to Invest in Citigroup
- How a Bullish Trade on Subprime CDOs Made Good Profits
The CDS Losses Arms Race Continues
Jan. 15, 2008 • 2 Comments