View as an RSS Feed
View Felix Salmon's Articles BY TICKER:
AAPL, ACAH, ACF, AGG, AHBIF, AIBYY, AIG, AIG.PA, AIZ, ALL, AMZN, AN, AOL, APP, APX, ARGT, AXP, AZ, BA, BAC, BAIRY, BATS, BBK, BCS, BDBYF, BID, BIG, BIL, BITCOIN, BK, BMOSF, BNPQY, BOND, BP, BRK.A, BRK.B, BSC, BX, BZA, C, CAR, CBH, CCTYQ, CFC, CHIX, CIT, CMG, CNET, CNY, CROX, CS, CSCO, CWI, DAL, DB, DELL, DIA, DJ, EBAY, EEM, ETFC, EUFN, EWP, EWU, EWZ, F, FB, FDN, FDX, FIG, FIS, FMCC, FNJN, FNMA, FPX, FXE, FXI, FXX, GCI, GDOT, GE, GFG, GLD, GLRE, GM, GOOG, GRPN, GS, GSY, GULF, HHH, HLF, HNB, HNZ, HPQ, HSBC, IAI, IAPLF, IAPLY, IDMCQ, INTU, IOC, IPS, IYF, IYR, JBLU, JNJ, JNK, JPM, JYN, KBE, KKR, KME, KRE, LAQ, LAZ, LECO, LEE, LEH, LEHMQ, LIT, LM, LNKD, LUV, LVMUY, LVS, LYG, MBI, MCO, MDP, MEE, MER, MET, MFGLQ, MGI, MHFI, MS, MSD, MSFT, MSY, MUB, MVIS, NDAQ, NFLX, NHRKF, NWS, NYT, OCN, OIL, OPEN, OSTK, PAF, PCY, PFE, PIQ, PSO, QQQ, RBS, REZ, RF, RWO, S, SAN, SBUX, SCGLY, SCHW, SEA, SHLD, SIRI, SLM, SLV, SNOFF, SPY, STI, STT, SWCEY, T, TBT, TGT, TIP, TM, TRI, TST, TT, TWTR, TWX, UAUA, UBS, UGA, UNB, USB, USO, V, VG, VGK, VZ, WB, WCRX, WETF, WFC, WFM, WMIH, WMT, XHB, XLF, XOM, XSRAF, Y, YHOO, ZIP
- Uncovering Material Information at Merrill Lynch
Are Subprime Losses Being Exaggerated?
on Dec 28, 2007 • 6 Comments
Luxury Air Travel: Still Not Proven
on Dec 27, 2007 • Comment!
- Why is Temasek Buying Into Merrill?
- Merry Christmas, Apple Shareholders!
Lawsuits as an Asset Class
on Dec 25, 2007 • 2 Comments
- The Economics of Sports Writing
- Fisking Ben Stein on Goldman's 'Wrongdoing'
- Handy Guide to SWF Investments in Financial Firms
- Standard & Poor's: The Other Victim of the MBIA Announcement
- The Economics of eBay
Peter Schiff on the Housing Market and the Rescue Plan
on Dec 20, 2007 • 38 Comments
- Morgan Stanley: Yet More Proof That Stock Moves Make No Sense
- Morgan Stanley: What Did CIC Know, and When Did They Know It?
- ACA Reminds the Markets of the Importance of Counterparty Risk
- Sallie Mae's Albert Lord: The Deathwatch Begins
- Morgan Stanley's Horrendous Earnings
- In Praise of Kevin Martin at the FCC
- Goldman: Unstoppable
- U.S. Government Finally Getting Serious About Mortgage Reforms
Will the ECB Start Buying CDOs?
on Dec 19, 2007 • Comment!
- Why U.S. Airline Service is So Bad
- Why David Viniar Was Not the Cause Behind Goldman's Share Fall
Lesson from Centro Properties: Where a Company Does Business Is Paramount
on Dec 18, 2007 • Comment!
- Fishy Dealings in Trane Options
- The Case Against Peak Oil
Illiquidity and Insolvency in the Commercial Real Estate Market
on Dec 18, 2007 • 2 Comments
- Microlending in Mexico: Still Extortionate
- Lufthansa: No Savior for JetBlue
- Citi: Still Partially Insulated from SIV Losses
- VaR: For a Crappy Tool, It's Really Important at Goldman Sachs
- Lehman Profits From Earlier Write-Downs