Ferdinand E. Banks
Professor Ferdinand E. Banks (BA,MSc,PhD) is the leading academic energy economist in the world. He has published prolifically, and has lectured at eminent universities and institutions in over a dozen countries, currently serving as visiting professor of oil and gas economics at the Asian Institute of Technology, in Bangkok, Thailand. Former posts include senior lecturer at the United Nations, econometrician and commodity economist with UNCTAD, and professorial fellow at the Reserve Bank of Australia, among many others. Professor Banks has twelve books published internationally, including his latest, The Political Economy of World Energy: An Introductory Textbook (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/9812700366).
This area is reserved for Ferdinand E. Banks':
- Trading frequency
Users can update their snapshots by editing their profiles via Settings.
Currently, there is no company profile for Ferdinand E. Banks.
Currently, there are no blog details for Ferdinand E. Banks.
Currently, there are no book details for Ferdinand E. Banks.
Latest Comments more »
- For those who want to avoid... on How To Build A Futures-Free Commodity Portfolio
- Paulo, please dont be offen... on Natural Gas Is Between Two Walls
- I published a book once abo... on Value Plays And Traps In The Coal Space
- netbluesky, you could be ri... on Today In Commodities: Trading Range For Crude
- Strange isn't it, but I jus... on Today In Commodities: Trading Range For Crude
Latest comments on Ferdinand E. Banks's Articles