Ferdinand E. Banks
This user currently has no profile.
Professor Ferdinand E. Banks (BA,MSc,PhD) is the leading academic energy economist in the world. He has published prolifically, and has lectured at eminent universities and institutions in over a dozen countries, currently serving as visiting professor of oil and gas economics at the Asian Institute of Technology, in Bangkok, Thailand. Former posts include senior lecturer at the United Nations, econometrician and commodity economist with UNCTAD, and professorial fellow at the Reserve Bank of Australia, among many others. Professor Banks has twelve books published internationally, including his latest, The Political Economy of World Energy: An Introductory Textbook (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/9812700366).
Currently, you have no snapshot. Click edit to add details such as trading frequency and investing interests.
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- For those who want to avoid... on How To Build A Futures-Free Commodity Portfolio
- Paulo, please dont be offen... on Natural Gas Is Between Two Walls
- I published a book once abo... on Value Plays And Traps In The Coal Space
- netbluesky, you could be ri... on Today In Commodities: Trading Range For Crude
- Strange isn't it, but I jus... on Today In Commodities: Trading Range For Crude
Latest comments on Ferdinand E. Banks's Articles