View as an RSS Feed
- Why Kass Is Wrong About Berkshire Hathaway
- GSEs: The Tail Wagging the Credit Market Dog?
- A Trader's Dream: Handicapping Indymac
- First Marblehead's Demise Effectively Closes the Bear Case
- A Long/Short Play on Monoline Insurers
- JPM: What Kind of a Deal Could Jamie Dimon Get for Capital One?
- What's Next for the Financial Sector?
- Should You Buy Indymac On The Capitulation This Morning?
- Will ACA Capital Report A Complete Breach?
- Two Reasons To Buy Sallie Mae Before Everybody Else Does
- Expecting a Short Squeeze in Financials
- Opportunistic Short Opportunities In Financials
- Price/Book Not So Helpful in Assessing Broker-Dealers
- Why's Everyone Selling First Marblehead?
- It's Too Late To Short The Financial Sector
- Financial Sector Opportunities: A Mid-Year Evaluation
- Property/Casualty Insurance Sector Falling Short
- Mortgage Securities: Investing For Value in a Turbulent Environment
- Freddie Mac: Capitalize on Subprime Chaos
- Going Long Sallie Mae? Consider Shorting First Marblehead
- A Low-Risk Long/Short Financial Institution Arbitrage Strategy
- ACE Limited and the Expectations Investment Game
- Philadelphia Consolidated: Why Forbes Bulls Are Wrong
- GE and Citigroup Rallies: How Wall St. Missed It
Why The Total Reliance on ROE and Price/Book Ratio for Financial Stocks?
on Dec 20, 2006 • Comment!
- Aflac: The Risk Is Being Out Of This Stock
- Risk Versus Reward In Financial Institution Stock Valuations
- First Marblehead: Little Risk Priced In
- The Bear Case on First Marblehead
- Pair Trade: Long Capital One, Short American Express
- The Short Case for Sallie Mae