View FinancialStorm's Articles BY TICKER:
Personal Dividend Growth Portfolio Update: November 2014
- Current portfolio holdings and performance are described.
- Portfolio additions since February 2014 are discussed, including a large new position in an ETF.
- Potential future actions are outlined.
Forecasting Dividend Growth Of The Top 25 Holdings Of Vanguard Dividend Appreciation ETF
- VIG is an ETF offered by Vanguard to allow for investment in companies with a record of growing dividends over a number of years.
- The top 25 holdings comprise 61% of assets.
- The forecast dividend growth of the top 25 holdings passes the sniff test.
Is The Vanguard High Dividend Yield ETF Primed For Dividend Growth?
- VYM is an ETF sometimes cited on Seeking Alpha as a potential component of a dividend growth portfolio.
- The top 25 holdings comprise almost 59% of the fund's assets.
- A pessimistic projection of potential dividend growth from those top 25 holdings comes in around 4.4%.
- A Dividend Growth Portfolio Off The Beaten Path: Q1 2014
- Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers: Primed For More Dividend Growth
- 10 Dividend Growers With Strong Cash From Operations Growth
- 11 Stocks Demonstrating Acceleration In Dividend Growth
Dividend Growth Investors: The Only Thing To Fear Is Fear Itself
Jun. 11, 2013 • 22 Comments
- Novozymes: Sequoia Fund Owns This International Serial Dividend Grower
- My Transition To Dividend Growth Investing: A Look Back To Last Summer When It All Began
- International Dividend Growers: Australia Edition
- Safeway: Dividend Growth Stock Analysis
- Meredith Corporation Dividend Growth Stock Analysis
- 5 Energy Sector Stocks With Potential To Reach 15% Yield On Cost In 10 Years
- 4 Industrials With Potential To Reach 20% Yield On Cost In 10 Years
- 4 Financial Services Stocks For Socially Responsible Dividend-Growth Investors
- The Bank of Nova Scotia: Yearly Checkup
- 4 Consumer Products Stocks With The Potential To Reach 25% Yield On Cost In 10 Years
- Deriving And Using A 'Rule Of 72' For Dividend Growth Reinvestors
- 4 Utilities For Socially Responsible Minded Dividend Growth Investors
Book Review: Dividend Growth Investing By Robert J. Albers
Feb. 2, 2013 • 1 Comment
Time To Double Your Dividend Income: A Reference For Dividend Reinvestors
Feb. 1, 2013 • 59 Comments
- Merchants Bancshares Inc.: The Only Statewide Independent Bank In Vermont Yields More Than 4%
- Camden National Corporation: Bank Of Lobstermen
- National Bankshares, Inc.: An Undervalued Dividend Growth Gem In Regional Banking
- First Of Long Island: A Fairly-Valued Regional Bank With 3.5% Yield
- Searching For Dividend Growth Candidates In Regional Banking
DGI Portfolio Construction: Modeling Income Stream Growth Vs. Number Of Positions
Nov. 1, 2012 • 31 Comments