- Swine Flu AND Medical News Concentrator February 14, 2014 To ???
- Swine Flu AND Medical News Concentrator January 1, 2014 To February 14, 2014.
- Stability Of The European Union (23) January 1, 2014 To ???
- Stability Of The European Union (22) November 9, 2013 To December 31, 2013.
- Swine Flu AND Medical News Concentrator November 9, 2013 To December 31, 2013.
This user currently has no profile.
I own and operate an analytical services/ research company.
- Description: Company executive. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
FocalPoint Analytics FocalPoint Analytics is an advanced data analysis company. We provide decision support and statistical services for other companies.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
The Internet in Everyday Life (Chapter 19) The book published in 2002 is a collection of research papers describing the effects of the Internet on Everyday life. The books editors are: Barry Wellman and Caroline Haythornthwaite. I am the author of Chapter 19 entitled: Experience and Trust in Online Shopping. That chapter describes the relative ...More
importance of a wide variety of attributes in predicting Internet shopping frequency and dollar amounts spent. Results suggest the importance of experience and trust as a major factor in predicting amount and frequency of Internet shopping.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Swine Flu AND Medical News Concentrator February 14, 2014 To ??? http://seekingalpha.com/p/1lc2p Feb 14, 2014
Latest Comments more »
- I am accumulating BDC's… I ... on QuickChat #269, March 5, 2014
- I could sure use a source t... on QuickChat #268, February 14, 2014
- Hi Folks.Many of my TinyURL... on QuickChat #268, February 14, 2014
- I see that many of my TinyU... on Stability Of The European Union (23) January 1,...
- I see that many of my TinyU... on Swine Flu AND Medical News Concentrator Februar...
Latest comments on FocalPoint's Articles
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »