This user currently has no profile.
Over fifteen years of investing experience with both long and short-term objectives. Seeking Alpha can be a great space for intelligent and informed discussion, and a useful resource for investors. Generally consider myself a value investor and occasional trader. Preference for fundamental analysis then soft/empirical analysis both for short and long-term trading/investing. My background is in small business management, accounting, and finance.
- Description: Occasional Investor. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Bonds, Commodities, Developed International Markets, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Gold, Mutual funds, Options, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- Nice article. One other poi... on Yahoo's Search Business Shall Rise From The Dead
- Nice article. One thing I w... on Why Isn't Yahoo Worth Significantly More?
- According to Yahoo's balanc... on Amazingly, Yahoo Will Still Do Badly
- It seems like there is a ne... on Boy, Were We Wrong About Yahoo
- Even if you grossly overest... on Yahoo: On First Glance Cheap, On Second Glance ...
Latest comments on FOHC Resources's Articles
- FOHC Resources on SolarCity Poised To Benefit From Tesla Gigafactory
- Illuminati Investm... on SolarCity Poised To Benefit From Tesla Gigafactory
- cmnsnse on SolarCity Poised To Benefit From Tesla Gigafactory
- mikehart on SolarCity Poised To Benefit From Tesla Gigafactory
- wiserinvestor on SolarCity Poised To Benefit From Tesla Gigafactory