This user currently has no profile.
I have over fifteen years of investing experience with both long and short-term objectives. Seeking Alpha can be a great space for intelligent and informed discussion, and a useful resource for investors. I generally consider myself a value investor, even when trading short-term. I prefer to start with fundamental analysis then soft/empirical analysis both for short and long-term trading/investing. My background is in consulting, banking, and manufacturing; and academics mainly management, accounting, and finance.
- Description: Independent trader. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Bonds, Commodities, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Foreign stocks, Gold, Mutual funds, Options, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Interesting analysis, not s... on A Case Study On Tesla Motors: Seeking Alpha Aut...
- Decoy, that's book book val... on Tesla: Fundamentally, One Of The Worst Stocks T...
- I think that is one of the ... on Tesla: Fundamentally, One Of The Worst Stocks T...
- TFTF, Tesla is looking at b... on Tesla: Fundamentally, One Of The Worst Stocks T...
- tftf, That is a good point,... on Tesla: Fundamentally, One Of The Worst Stocks T...
Latest comments on FOHC's Articles