I have over fifteen years of investing experience with both long and short-term objectives. Seeking Alpha can be a great space for intelligent and informed discussion, and a useful resource for investors. I generally consider myself a value investor, even when trading short-term. I prefer to start with fundamental analysis then soft/empirical analysis both for short and long-term trading/investing. My background is in consulting, banking, and manufacturing; and academics mainly management, accounting, and finance.
- Description: Independent trader. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Bonds, Commodities, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Foreign stocks, Gold, Mutual funds, Options, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, there is no company profile for FOHC Resources.
Currently, there are no blog details for FOHC Resources.
Currently, there are no book details for FOHC Resources.
Latest Comments more »
- Esek, I agree that the upco... on Tesla's Matrix Moment
- Steve, places like consumer... on Tesla's Not-So-New Manufacturing Model
- Good questions to think abo... on Tesla's Not-So-New Manufacturing Model
- I own a Mercedes, and I wou... on Tesla's Not-So-New Manufacturing Model
- Steve, as you know Tesla bu... on Tesla's Not-So-New Manufacturing Model
Latest comments on FOHC's Articles