This user currently has no profile.
Frances J. Aylor, CFA has over 28 years experience in the financial services industry as a corporate credit analyst, international trade finance officer, and equities analyst. Formerly a director at IronOak Advisors LLC, which managed $3 billion in assets, she currently is focused on managing family money. Ms. Aylor is a member and former president of CFA Society Virginia.
- Description: Full-time Investor. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Commodities, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Gold, Mutual funds, Options, REITs, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Demystifying the Investment Process My blog gives clear cut strategies for successful investing. It also discusses the creative process as I write financial thrillers.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- The intervention of the Fed... on Bonds: Getting Kicked Off The Playground
- If a business line is price... on Can Genworth Make Enough Money In Long-Term Car...
- I agree that the recovery i... on Can Genworth Make Enough Money In Long-Term Car...
- The idea behind LTC insuran... on Can Genworth Make Enough Money In Long-Term Car...
- The potential primary drive... on Can Genworth Make Enough Money In Long-Term Car...
Latest comments on Frances Aylor's Articles