View as an RSS Feed
View Frank Holmes' Articles BY TICKER:
Good News For Global Growth
Wed, Jul. 9 • 3 Comments
- June's Global Manufacturing PMI came in at 52.7.
- Such a move has proven strong demand for commodities in the past.
- Better economic growth points to strength in the cyclical sector as well.
FATCA: Good Intentions, Poor Design
Thu, Jun. 26 • 7 Comments
- What exactly is FATCA?
- This law could endanger employment and stifle global opportunity.
- FATCA could disrupt the free flow of money in and out of the country.
Gold Investors: Let This Cycle Be Your Guide
- Where we are in the Fed Funds Rate Cycle.
- History shows Phase IV and Phase I positive for gold.
- Keep an eye on money supply growth and global GDP.
In A Flash, China Looks Strong
- China's preliminary flash PMI beat expectations for May.
- Monitoring the one-month versus three-month trend has important implications.
- We could see an exciting second half of the year for energy and commodities.
The Good, The Bad And The Opportunity
- Many economic challenges are a direct result of government policies.
- Global growth is improving however, industrial production is rising.
- Minimum wages in the U.S. are going up along with an increase in bank loans.
Albania's Fertile Grounds For Oil Opportunities
- What Petromanas Energy is exploring in the country.
- The growth of Bankers Petroleum after 10 years.
- Why the geology in Albania is prime for exploration.
China Holds The Keys To The Gold Market
- A new middle class has more money to spend.
- Jewelry is still the top demand driver.
- Industrial demand is increasingly important.
- China is diversifying away from the U.S. dollar.
What's Abuzz About Gold?
- Asia still wants physical gold.
- Is Janet Yellen yelling?
- The Osisko deal is sweet and sour.
- HFT: The new buzz word.
4 Areas Revved Up For A Resources Boom
- There's plenty in the tank for energy stocks.
- The U.S. chemical industry has a competitive edge.
- Shipping companies are at a possible inflection point.
- Alternative energy could get you more green.
- These Gold Charts Will Make Your Heart Beat Faster
- What's The Game Changer For Gold?
- Why The Recent Lift In Junior Miners Will Likely Continue
- Gold Stocks: What To Expect In The New Year
- A Surprising Way To Participate In Today's Tech Boom
- One Of The Most Notable Stories Of The Year: Energy Renaissance In The U.S.A
- Did The Government Shutdown Help The Economy?
- From Taj Mahal To Westminster Abbey: Notes From A Gold Investor
- Understanding The Rise Of China
- Dressed To The Nines With Gold
- Big Ideas On Gold And Resources In The Big Easy
- Don't Miss The Opportunities In Resources
- What The End Of A Greek Tragedy Means For Investors
- Why Growth Is Deep In The Heart Of Texas
- Trying To Stop A Bull Market Has Risks
- Being Contrarian Could Lead To Lucrative Energy Plays
- The Fire Fueling Gold
- How To Profit From A Changing China
- Fifty Shades Of Gold
- Why It's Hard To Ignore Russia
- Will Gold Follow Its Seasonal Pattern This Year?
- An American Energy Revolution
What Happens When You Tell Indians To Stop Buying Gold?
Aug. 20, 2013 • 6 Comments