View as an RSS Feed
View Frank Holmes' Articles BY TICKER:
- Get Paid To Play Gold Using Miner Stocks
- 3 Drivers, 2 Months, 1 Gold Rally?
- Poland's Power Play For Energy
- How China Drives The Global Economy
Why Bullish Investors May Have An Ace In The Hole
on Oct. 25, 2011 • 5 Comments
- Case Study: Buyouts Crystallize Value In The Market
- Whether Markets Can Find the Road Back To Positive Territory
- Extreme Divergence Between Coal Rocks And Stocks Unwarranted
- Extreme Moves Leave Markets In Rare Territory
- An Oil Supply Squeeze Is Coming In The Years Ahead
- Perfect Storm Creates Tidal Wave Of Gold Demand
6 Reasons To Sell Economic News, Buy Stocks
on Sep. 15, 2011 • Comment!
- How To Find Opportunities From Blood, Debt And Fears
- Valuation Gap Makes Gold Miners Attractive, But All Miners Aren't Created Equal
- The Neverending Story Of A 'Gold Bubble'
Is Business Choking On Red Tape?
on Aug. 22, 2011 • 1 Comment
- Run, Ride or Buy?
- Gold Bugs Rejoice
- 2011 Halftime Report: Oil Outlook Remains Strong
- Commodities: 2011 Halftime Report
- Don't Miss Your Chance to Catch a Bull Market
- Playing Cat and Mouse With Global Oil
- Supply Issues Are Driving Platinum Prices
- Will Gold Equity Investors Strike Gold?
3 Questions About Global Natural Resources
on Jun. 8, 2011 • 6 Comments
- Railway Revolution Builds China's Consumer Culture
- Why Asia Is the Epicenter of Oil Demand Growth
- Asian Tiger Sinks Teeth Into Gold
- 3 Reasons to Believe in $100 Oil
Don't Turn Out the Lights on Commodities Just Yet
on May. 10, 2011 • 2 Comments
- Coal Use in China Shines Light on Growth
- Don't Fear a Pullback in Gold and Silver Prices