View as an RSS Feed
View Frank Holmes' Articles BY TICKER:
- Will China's Economy Overheat?
- Why High Oil Prices Are Likely Here to Stay
- The Bedrock of the Gold Bull Rally
- The Strong Link Between GDP and Oil Consumption
- What's Driving Russia's Outperformance?
- A Risk-Averse Herd Mentality in the Wake of Japan's Tragedy
- Oil's March Madness a Boost for Refiners
- Booming Global Auto Market Good for Many
- Jewelry Drives the Gold Trade
BRIC Self Sufficiency Index
on Feb. 10, 2011 • 2 Comments
- China in the Year of the Rabbit: A Change in Government Policy Can Power Markets Higher
- Stay Focused, Gold Investors
Mythbusting Gold's Volatility
on Jan. 27, 2011 • 4 Comments
Outlook 2011: Everyone Needs Commodities
on Jan. 26, 2011 • Comment!
Commodities Continued to Sizzle in 2010
on Jan. 23, 2011 • Comment!
- Is Mexico a Country on Fire?
- Outlook 2011: Fear and Love Driving Gold Demand
- Opportunities in Peru, Chile and Brazil
Investors Warming Up to Equities, Cooling Down on Bonds
on Dec. 9, 2010 • 3 Comments
- Oil Demand's Triumphant Return
- Chart of the Week: Which World Cities Are Most Affordable?
- Investing in India: Land of Hope and Growth
- India and China Continue to Drive Gold Demand
- Volatility and the Rise of Emerging Markets
- China, Singapore and Indonesia: 3 Asian Markets We Are Bullish On
- Diwali, Dollars and Gold
Commodities Experts Say Where They Think Natural Resources and Gold Are Headed
on Oct. 31, 2010 • 14 Comments
- Investing in Turkey: A Country on the Rise
- Positioning Portfolios for Where the Action Is: Emerging Europe
- The Case for Natural Resources
- China's Effect on Copper
- How Government Policies Affect Markets