View Frank Holmes' Articles BY TICKER:
Show Summaries | Hide Summaries
Outlook 2011: Everyone Needs Commodities
Jan. 26, 2011 • Comment!
Commodities Continued to Sizzle in 2010
Jan. 23, 2011 • Comment!
- Is Mexico a Country on Fire?
- Outlook 2011: Fear and Love Driving Gold Demand
- Opportunities in Peru, Chile and Brazil
Investors Warming Up to Equities, Cooling Down on Bonds
Dec. 9, 2010 • 3 Comments
- Oil Demand's Triumphant Return
- Chart of the Week: Which World Cities Are Most Affordable?
- Investing in India: Land of Hope and Growth
- India and China Continue to Drive Gold Demand
- Volatility and the Rise of Emerging Markets
- China, Singapore and Indonesia: 3 Asian Markets We Are Bullish On
- Diwali, Dollars and Gold
Commodities Experts Say Where They Think Natural Resources and Gold Are Headed
Oct. 31, 2010 • 14 Comments
- Investing in Turkey: A Country on the Rise
- Positioning Portfolios for Where the Action Is: Emerging Europe
- The Case for Natural Resources
- China's Effect on Copper
- How Government Policies Affect Markets
- Emerging Market Infrastructure Set to Drive Demand for Commodities
- Tracking the Recent Performance of Base Metals
- Return of QE: Good for Gold
- A Lively Year for Gold, Oil and China
- Bullish on Commodities
- Nine Bullish Arguments for Gold
- Can Gold Prices Go Higher?
- Chart of the Week: A Season for Metals
- Opportunities in the Bad News?
- Gold Rushing On
- Traffic Jam on the Information Superhighway
- Chart of the Week: China's Energy Needs
- Explaining Gold’s Appeal in a Deflationary Environment