Mr. Frank J. Constantino, of Beckley, W.Va., is an educated private investor with 15 years of experience. Constantino follows the financial markets closely and provides opinion through Seeking Alpha. He was recently named in the "Who's Who of Wall Street" by Wall Street Economists for his opinion pieces. Mr. Constantino is not a financial advisor and does not provide financial advice. His articles represent his opinion through the eyes of a private investor and should not be taken as financial advice. You may contact Mr. Constantino at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Former FX trader
- Lawyer specialised in financial market law (presently in-house counsel at Squared Financial Services (FX broker-dealer)
- Actively manages family hedge fund
- Investment styles/techniques include arbitrage, value investing, volatility, term structure based on quantifiable objective mathematical models.
- As the libertarian that I am, I am always delighted to put my legal skills to work in helping people take full advantage of the law in order to protect their private property and avoid taxation, via offshore vehicles and various legal and financial montages.
- My mantra towards investing in financial markets: "predict nothing, just react"
Alex is an equity research analyst at Granite House Capital Management, a value oriented long/short hedge fund based in Boston. In May 2013, Alex was the feature of a Forbes Magazine article titled, "Meet One Of The Youngest And Brightest Hedge Fund Analysts That Isn't On Wall Street." He started investing in the stock market at age 10 and payed for college by working as an analyst for a Minneapolis based hedge fund. He focuses on the investing methods of great investors such as Warren Buffett. Alex looks to differentiate himself in the industry through persistent hard work and continuous learning. He is the youngest ever admitted member of the SumZero buyside network and was one of 14 buyside analysts in nation to be named to the 2012 SumZero Buyside Analyst Honors which was published in the Wall Street Journal as part of the 'Best on the Street' column and CNBC. Over 8,000 analysts were considered and he had the second highest return on the list. He was featured in the biography of investor Warren Buffett in a book called "Of Permanent Value: The Story Of Warren Buffett,". He maintains a blog called "Alex Bossert's Thoughts On Value Investing" with over 550 subscribers and over 300,000 site views. His work has been syndicated on Yahoo Finance, Google Finance, SeekingAlpha, and GuruFocus.
Linkedin Profile: http://www.linkedin.com/in/alexbossert