View as an RSS Feed
View Frank Voisin's Articles BY TICKER:
AAPL, ADTN, AIRT, AM, AMS, AMSG, APFC, APT, ARO, ASFI, ATRM, AVHI, AVX, BBRY, BBY, BIG, BOFI, BTN, CBRL, CEC, CELG, CME, CMG, CNRD.PK, CROX, CRV, CRWS, CSCO, CSPI, CSS, DAAT.PK, DGTC.OB, DIN, DLB, DMND, DSX, EDGW, EMMS, EPAX, FEIM, FRD, FRX, FSTR, FSYS, FXBY.PK, GES, GLDD, GME, GPIC, GRIF, GTLT.OB, GTSI, HCI, HD, HGG, HHS, HQSM.PK, HRB, HRT, HUM, HWG, IESC, IMN, IPHS, ISIG, IVC, JNS, JOEZ, KIRK, KTEC, LAMR, LDR, LL, LNCR, LO, LOAN, LOW, LPHI, LPS, LWSN, LXK, MANT, MCRL, MDP, MFB, MFI, MFW, MHK, MNDO, MNKD, MSFT, MWW, NAFC, NAVR, NOOF, NPK, OFI, OPTI.OB, ORBK, ORN, OSK, PCC, PDEX, PERI, PETS, PFCB, PMD, PMT, PRCP, PTGI, QLGC, RGS, RNDY, RSH, SHLD, SIGA, SKX, SNDK, SPAR, SPLS, STC, STEC, STLY, STX, SUP, SVU, SYMC, TEA, TEF, TMOAF.PK, TOF, TSO, TSRA, TUC, UA, UTMD, VII, WATG.PK, WDC, WSM, WWE, XRX, ZRAN
- Chipotle Mexican Grill: Low Priced Meals, High Priced Shares
- Ballantyne Strong Should Be Aggressively Repurchasing Shares
- Orbotech: Deceptively Attractive
- Assessing Recent Sale Announcement: Is DGT Holdings Cheap Enough Yet?
- PMC Commercial Trust: An Unreasonably Large Discount To Asset Value
- Home Depot: Great Companies Don't Necessarily Make Great Investments
- Lowe's: A Great Buy At A Cyclical Low
- Air T: Profitable With Substantial Discount To Assets
- Foxby: America's Biggest Companies At A 30% Discount
- GTSI Launches $5 Million Repurchase Plan
Book Review - Confidence Game: How Hedge Fund Manager Bill Ackman Called Wall Street's Bluff
on Wed, Aug 31, 2011 • Comment!
- Lumber Liquidators Holdings Should Start Liquidating Inventory
- AVX Corporation: A Giant Cash Hoard, But To What End?
- Lexmark International: Printing Cash
- Big Lots: Free Cash Flows Properly Employed
- QLogic Corporation: A Qualified Value Opportunity?
- Under Armour: Growth You Better Believe In
- Seagate: Undervalued but Not Enough Margin of Safety
- Market Contraction? Value Investors Rejoice!
- Amsurg's Free Cash Flow Not What It Seems
- hhgregg Inc: Undervalued With Strong Growth Potential
'Restructuring and Workouts': How to Navigate the World of Distressed Companies
on Wed, Aug 3, 2011 • Comment!
- Another Kick at the Kirkland's Can
- STEC: A Bad Week for Shareholders
- Tesoro: Massive but Volatile Off-Balance-Sheet Assets
- Is It Really That Bad at Aeropostale?
- RadioShack's Remarkable Value Opportunity
- Conrad Industries: A Cyclical Company Worth Another Look
- Innophos Holdings: Fairly Valued Unless Speculations Prove True
- Cisco Systems: Colossal Free Cash Flows Create a Compelling Opportunity
- PennyMac Mortgage: Asymmetrical Compensation
- Avatar May Not Be the Deal It Appears to Be