Frank Voisin

View Frank Voisin's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Has Research In Motion Bottomed Enough for a Buyout? [View article]
    I wrote about RIM here: frankvoisin.com/2011/0.../
    Jun 23, 2011. 09:28 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Stewart Information Services Corp: Another Cheap Title Insurer [View article]
    You can read my other value-focused articles at www.frankvoisin.com
    Jun 23, 2011. 08:41 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • HQ Sustainable Maritime Industries: The Ex-Auditors Speak [View article]
    Unfortunately long, and with trading in the shares halted, I can't get out. This was a mistake.
    Jun 23, 2011. 02:35 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • What to Eye When Scouting an Undervalued Play [View article]
    Hi alpha_zeta,

The person telling the story omits the death spiral aspects because, as the recent history shows, a "death spiral" is an illusion that exists only in the media. Actual performance is still extremely strong.

Don't confuse headlines for fact. Look at the underlying numbers for yourself - there is nothing to justify a death spiral. The only thing that exists right now is people claiming they know the company WILL go into a death spiral in the future. We'll see.

Frank Voisin
    www.frankvoisin.com
    Jun 23, 2011. 02:33 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • What to Eye When Scouting an Undervalued Play [View article]
    Hi Dibber

You use forward earnings with impressive confidence. How has that worked out for you historically?

We'll see how this all plays out.

Frank Voisin
    www.frankvoisin.com
    Jun 23, 2011. 02:31 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • What to Eye When Scouting an Undervalued Play [View article]
    Hi Augustom

I haven't used past revenue growth to price RIMM.

I am merely pointing out that many seem to be using PALM's revenue declines to price RIMM - a larger error in my opinion.

Frank Voisin
    www.frankvoisin.com
    Jun 23, 2011. 02:28 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • What to Eye When Scouting an Undervalued Play [View article]
    Thanks Abraxix. You can read my other value-focused write-ups at www.frankvoisin.com
    Jun 23, 2011. 02:26 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Book Review: 'The Checklist Manifesto: How to Get Things Right' [View article]
    Read my other value-focused articles at www.frankvoisin.com
    Jun 22, 2011. 07:10 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Story Stock Saga of SIGA Technologies [View article]
    You can read my other value investing ideas at www.frankvoisin.com..
    Jun 21, 2011. 07:44 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Should Fuel Systems Solutions Be a $15 Stock Again? [View article]
    You can read my other value investing ideas at www.frankvoisin.com.
    Jun 21, 2011. 07:44 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Celgene's Drop Could Provide a Great Opportunity [View article]
    You can read my other value investing ideas at www.frankvoisin.com
    Jun 21, 2011. 07:44 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Supervalu Should Reward Patient Investors With Substantial Upside [View article]
    You can read my other value investing ideas at frankvoisin.com..
    Jun 21, 2011. 07:44 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Diana Shipping: Industry's Best in Class Poised for Success [View article]
    You can read my other value investing ideas at frankvoisin.com.
    Jun 21, 2011. 07:43 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • MannKind Corp: Case Study on the Perils of Biotech Investing [View article]
    You can read my other value investing ideas at frankvoisin.com
    Jun 21, 2011. 07:43 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • M&F Worldwide Corp: Perelman Makes Opportunistic Buyout Offer [View article]
    If you enjoyed this post, you can read my other value investing ideas at www.frankvoisin.com
    Jun 21, 2011. 07:39 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment