Fredric Cohen, M.D.
View as an RSS Feed
View Fredric Cohen, M.D.'s Articles BY TICKER:
Notable Advance in Monitoring Molecular Response to Cancer Therapy
on Jul 7, 2008 • Comment!
- In GLP-1 Wars, Novo & Others Knock at Amylin’s Door; Find Amylin Moved to Pricier Digs
- Evaluating Cancer Drugs at the FDA
- Not Enough Progress on Google Patent Search
- Sirtris Employees Are Feeling Valued
- GSK Buys Sirtris Pharma for $9 million Per Employee
- Experts Weigh in on ENHANCE Published Results
- Consumers Union’s Approach to Improving Drug Safety Surveillance is Misguided
- Grassley Seeks GAO Input on Surrogates and Postmarketing Follow Up by FDA
- Alnylam Stakes Claim to 1st Human Demo of Activity for RNAi Therapy
GTx Phase 3: A Win for Prostate Cancer Sufferers and for Entrepreneurism
on Feb 27, 2008 • Comment!
- Understanding the Medtronic Case Decision
- A PR Virus for Pharmaceuticals
- Top 7 BioPharma & Pharma Innovations of 2007
- Eli Lilly: It’s That We Were Told That’s Telling
- FDA Non-Approval of Merck's Arcoxia Legitimate
Drug Pricing and the Incentives to Innovate
on Jul 30, 2007 • Comment!
- Ariad Pharmaceuticals vs. Eli Lilly: When Will the Insanity End?
- ClinPage Corrects Its Story On Pfizer Site Recruitment Strategy
- Did I Speak Too Soon About The Demise of NPY Blockers?
- Chronic Use of Rimonabant: Risk-Benefit Analysis Underway
- Dendreon: Without Background On FDA's Process, All Is Speculation
- A Few Lessons From Exubera
- Conference Call With Alexion Leaves Credit Suisse Analyst Speechless
- Eli Lilly Advances Study of PPAR-alpha Agonist
- The FDA's Decision on Galvus
- Glaxo and HGS's Announcement: Reading Between the Lines
- Sanofi-Aventis: FDA Lays to Rest Metabolic Syndrome Indication for Acomplia
FDA-VA Memorandum of Understanding Will Not Appease Critics
on Feb 5, 2007 • Comment!
- Top Pharma Innovations In 2006
- Sanofi-Aventis Investors Take Note: Senate Confirms Von Eschenbach as FDA Commissioner
- Simply Tragic: Pfizer's Torcetrapib Cholesterol Drug Halted