This user currently has no profile.
Fredrik Arnold is my pen name. In 2012 I retired from doing quality service analysis for John Hancock Long Term Care Insurance in Boston then moved to North Carolina in 2013. My fascination with capital preservation, fixed fractional trading, and trading systems keeps me blogging for Seeking Alpha. Most of my articles focus on dividend yields and analyst mean 1 yr targets as stock trading indicators. These are essential tools for catching the most valuable dividend dogs.
- Description: Family Office Manager/Analyst. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Forex, REITs, Stocks - long
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Bad Boy Dividend Dogs: A 6.57% Advantage For 5 Lowest Price, High Yield December Issues http://seekingalpha.com/a/1nkwj Dec 25, 2014
Latest Comments more »
- Thanks for the suggestion, ... on 5 Fab Monthly Pay Dividend Dogs Drum 51%-118% L...
- Thanks for the heads up, mo... on 5 Fab Monthly Pay Dividend Dogs Drum 51%-118% L...
- Thanks for ferreting out IM... on 10%-37% Upsides From Ten Russell 2000/1000 Comb...
- Thanks for your analysis, D... on 22.92% Boon From 5 S&P 500 Highest-Yield, Lowes...
- Thanks for your comments an... on Best Outright Monthly Pay Dividend Dogs: March ...
Latest comments on Fredrik Arnold's Articles
- Hardog on 49.41% Edge To 5 Monthly Dividend, Highest Yiel...
- Hardog on 7 CCC Dividend Dogs Cop 24.5% To 41.75% March U...
- Hardog on 5 Fab Monthly Pay Dividend Dogs Drum 51%-118% L...
- NV_GARY on 5 CCC Stocks Flaunt 19.43% Dominance As Highest...
- Hardog on 5 REITs Hone 42.11% Edge As Highest Yield, Lowe...
Latest Articles on Dividend Quick Picks & Lists
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »
- Sector Leaders Hone 53.52% Edge As Highest Yield, Lowest Price, March Dividend Dogs
- 9 Top Sector Dividend Dogs Dish Out 22% To 47% March Upsides
- 13.34% Edge To 5 'Bad As', Highest Yield, Lowest Price, March Dividend Dogs
- Bad Boy Dividend Dog Upside Bubble Burst, But 4 Were Up 25% To 35% In March
- 5 REITs Hone 42.11% Edge As Highest Yield, Lowest Price, March 20 Dividend Dogs