This user currently has no profile.
Fredrik Arnold is my pen name. In 2012 I retired from doing quality service analysis for John Hancock Long Term Care Insurance in Boston then moved to North Carolina in 2013. My fascination with capital preservation, fixed fractional trading, and trading systems keeps me blogging for Seeking Alpha. Most of my articles focus on dividend yields and analyst mean 1 yr targets as stock trading indicators. These are essential tools for catching the most valuable dividend dogs.
- Description: Family Office Manager/Analyst. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Forex, REITs, Stocks - long
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Bad Boy Dividend Dogs: A 6.57% Advantage For 5 Lowest Price, High Yield December Issues http://seekingalpha.com/a/1nkwj Dec 25, 2014
Latest Comments more »
- Thanks for the suggestion, ... on 5 Fab Monthly Pay Dividend Dogs Drum 51%-118% L...
- Thanks for the heads up, mo... on 5 Fab Monthly Pay Dividend Dogs Drum 51%-118% L...
- Thanks for ferreting out IM... on 10%-37% Upsides From Ten Russell 2000/1000 Comb...
- Thanks for your analysis, D... on 22.92% Boon From 5 S&P 500 Highest-Yield, Lowes...
- Thanks for your comments an... on Best Outright Monthly Pay Dividend Dogs: March ...
Latest comments on Fredrik Arnold's Articles
- rgperrin on 10 Tech Dividend Dogs Deal 14% To 42% March Ups...
- DrT on Alpha 7 Basic Materials Dogs Bear 30% To 80% Ma...
- lstahler on 4.04% Advantage To 5 BDC Highest-Yield, Lowest-...
- Hardog on 49.41% Edge To 5 Monthly Dividend, Highest Yiel...
- Hardog on 7 CCC Dividend Dogs Cop 24.5% To 41.75% March U...
Latest Articles on Dividend Quick Picks & Lists
10 Tech Dividend Dogs Deal 14% To 42% March Upsides Today, 1:33 AM
44.93% Edge For 5 Utilities March Dogs Yesterday, 9:33 AM
2 Hot Utility Dogs Flare 69% And 83% March Target Upsides Yesterday, 8:16 AM
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »