Fredrik Arnold is my pen name. I recently retired from doing quality service analysis for John Hancock Long Term Care Insurance in Boston and moved to North Carolina. My fascination with capital preservation, fixed fractional trading, and trading systems keeps me blogging for Seeking Alpha. Most of my articles have focused on dividend yields as stock trading indicators. But there is more to come.
- Description: Retiree. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Forex, REITs, Stocks - long
Currently, there is no company profile for Fredrik Arnold.
Currently, there are no blog details for Fredrik Arnold.
Currently, there are no book details for Fredrik Arnold.
Latest Comments more »
- Thank you Norman Tweed. Yes... on 10 Top Dow Dogs Chase 9.5% To 16.4% Net Gains F...
- I liked Ike. But I didn't k... on Eisenhower Paved The REIT Way To Sleep Well At ...
- Congratulations, Chuck on c... on Own These World's Leading Brands And Never Fear...
- In April BGS stood out as a... on Worried About Low Dividend Blue Chips? Look To ...
- HCLP recently showed up as ... on Pounding The Sand For Hi-Crush Partners LP
Latest comments on Fredrik's Articles
- Fredrik Arnold on 10 Top Dow Dogs Chase 9.5% To 16.4% Net Gains F...
- Norman Tweed on 10 Top Dow Dogs Chase 9.5% To 16.4% Net Gains F...
- Fredrik Arnold on 10 Matchless Energy Dogs Explore 21.35% To 47.1...
- Holthusen on 10 Matchless Energy Dogs Explore 21.35% To 47.1...
- Fredrik Arnold on 4 Top Utilities Dogs Spark 7.5% To 34% Gains In...
Latest Articles on Dividend Quick Picks & Lists
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »
- 10 Top Dow Dogs Chase 9.5% To 16.4% Net Gains For June
- 10 Top Monthly Pay Dividend Dogs See 7.15% To 43.88% Net Gains For May
- 9 Boss Basic Materials Dogs Decree 13.7% To 49.2% Gains In April
- 4 Poor Communication Services Dogs Beg 7% To 27% Gains In April
- 8 Choice Consumer Cyclical Dogs Divine 8% To 81% Gains In April