This user currently has no profile.
Fredrik Arnold is my pen name. In 2012 I retired from doing quality service analysis for John Hancock Long Term Care Insurance in Boston then moved to North Carolina in 2013. My fascination with capital preservation, fixed fractional trading, and trading systems keeps me blogging for Seeking Alpha. Most of my articles focus on dividend yields and analyst mean 1 yr targets as stock trading indicators. These are essential tools for catching the most valuable dividend dogs.
- Description: Family Office Manager/Analyst. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Forex, REITs, Stocks - long
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Bad Boy Dividend Dogs: A 6.57% Advantage For 5 Lowest Price, High Yield December Issues http://seekingalpha.com/a/1nkwj Dec 25, 2014
Latest Comments more »
- Yep, DrT and others.My apol... on Can You Get 25.25% Returns From 5 Highest Yield...
- Thanks, mattgru, for sharin... on Can 10 REIT Dogs Average 44.93% Upsides And 50....
- Thanks for your observation... on Yields Of 11% To 32.56% From Monthly Pay Divide...
- Remember, dodgerbob, these ... on Top 10 Champion Dividend Dogs: 4.23% To 5.63% Y...
- Thanks, danot for correctin... on 5% To 12.37% Yields From Top 15 S&P 500 Dividen...
Latest comments on Fredrik Arnold's Articles
- Fredrik Arnold on Can You Get 25.25% Returns From 5 Highest Yield...
- thepostman on Can 10 REIT Dogs Average 44.93% Upsides And 50....
- SeatleView on Can You Get 25.25% Returns From 5 Highest Yield...
- DrT on Can You Get 25.25% Returns From 5 Highest Yield...
- 2 dollar bill on Can You Get 25.25% Returns From 5 Highest Yield...
Latest Articles on Dividend Quick Picks & Lists
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »
- 10.91% To 33.84% Yield From 10 Monthly Pay Dividend SML Dogs As Of August 28
- Top Yield REITs See 28.76% More Return From 5 Lowest Priced As Of August 26, 2016
- 27.11% More Gains From 5 REIT High Yield, Lowest Price Category Leaders As Of August 26, 2016
- Can 10 REIT Dogs Average 44.93% Upsides And 50.02% Net Gains By August 26, 2016?
- Can You Get 25.25% Returns From 5 Highest Yield, Lowest Priced Basic Materials Dogs By August 25, 2016?