This user currently has no profile.
Fredrik Arnold is my pen name. In 2012 I retired from doing quality service analysis for John Hancock Long Term Care Insurance in Boston then moved to North Carolina in 2013. My fascination with capital preservation, fixed fractional trading, and trading systems keeps me blogging for Seeking Alpha. Most of my articles focus on dividend yields and analyst mean 1 yr targets as stock trading indicators. These are essential tools for catching the most valuable dividend dogs.
- Description: Family Office Manager/Analyst. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Forex, REITs, Stocks - long
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Bad Boy Dividend Dogs: A 6.57% Advantage For 5 Lowest Price, High Yield December Issues http://seekingalpha.com/a/1nkwj Dec 25, 2014
Latest Comments more »
- Thanks for your question, s... on 31.7% Advantage For 5 Monthly Paying, Highest Y...
- Thanks for the heads up, br... on 31.7% Advantage For 5 Monthly Paying, Highest Y...
- Thanks for commenting, Hard... on 31.7% Advantage For 5 Monthly Paying, Highest Y...
- Thank you for the head's up... on 4 Top Global Dividend Dogs Posit 53% To 92% Feb...
- Thanks for your observation... on 5.79% Advantage For 5 Russell 2000, Highest Yie...
Latest comments on Fredrik Arnold's Articles
- apetera on 32.23% Edge To 5 Monthly Dividend, Highest-Yiel...
- constable on 3.16% Edge For 5 Basic Materials Highest Yield,...
- Calvin Judson on 32.23% Edge To 5 Monthly Dividend, Highest-Yiel...
- Urbannek on 10 Mighty Monthly Pay Dividend Dogs Grab 14.5% ...
- Hardog on 7 Sector Skipper Dividend Dogs Deliver 23% To 3...
Latest Articles on Dividend Quick Picks & Lists
10 Tough Tech Dividend Dogs Turn 10% To 32% February Upsides Yesterday, 1:58 AM
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »
- 32.23% Edge To 5 Monthly Dividend, Highest-Yield, Lowest-Price, End Of February Stocks
- 10 Mighty Monthly Pay Dividend Dogs Grab 14.5% To 100.8% Upsides To End February
- 0.95% Advantage For 5 Technology Highest Yield, Lowest Price, February Stocks
- 10 Tough Tech Dividend Dogs Turn 10% To 32% February Upsides
- 45.21% Advantage For 5 Utilities Highest Yield, Lowest Price, February Stocks