This user currently has no profile.
Fredrik Arnold is my pen name. In 2012 I retired from doing quality service analysis for John Hancock Long Term Care Insurance in Boston then moved to North Carolina in 2013. My fascination with capital preservation, fixed fractional trading, and trading systems keeps me blogging for Seeking Alpha. Most of my articles focus on dividend yields and analyst mean 1 yr targets as stock trading indicators. These are essential tools for catching the most valuable dividend dogs.
- Description: Family Office Manager/Analyst. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Forex, REITs, Stocks - long
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Bad Boy Dividend Dogs: A 6.57% Advantage For 5 Lowest Price, High Yield December Issues http://seekingalpha.com/a/1nkwj Dec 25, 2014
Latest Comments more »
- Good point, Feckless191! Do... on 10 Dividend CCC Dogs Splash 12.41% To 37.95% Ma...
- The following amendments to... on 10 Top Dividend Russell 1000 Dogs See 12% To 37...
- Thanks for detecting my err... on 7.11% Juice For 5 Highest Yield, Lowest Price R...
- Your article series offers ... on Fifth Street Finance: What Comes Next?
- I agree, R Williams, the ti... on Top Dow Dividend Dogs Dish 10.58% To 22.48% May...
Latest comments on Fredrik Arnold's Articles
- Guppiegold on 32.03% Edge For 5 Late-May REITs With Highest Y...
- Fredrik Arnold on 10 Dividend CCC Dogs Splash 12.41% To 37.95% Ma...
- MakinmoneyinMO on 25.18% Leverage For 5 CCC High-Yield, Low-Price...
- texcritic on Champions Flaunt 119.30% Advantage For 5 Highes...
- texcritic on Contenders Boast 36.09% Edge For 5 Highest-Yiel...
Latest Articles on Dividend Quick Picks & Lists
32.03% Edge For 5 Late-May REITs With Highest Yield, Lowest Prices Yesterday, 4:51 AM
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »
- 32.03% Edge For 5 Late-May REITs With Highest Yield, Lowest Prices
- Late-May REITs: Yields To 17.6%, Upsides To 42%, And Gains To 49.8%
- 25.18% Leverage For 5 CCC High-Yield, Low-Price May Dividend Dogs
- Champions Flaunt 119.30% Advantage For 5 Highest-Yield, Lowest-Priced Dividend Dogs In May
- 10 Dividend CCC Dogs Splash 12.41% To 37.95% May Upsides, 2 Fell 6.7% And 8.8%