Fredrik Arnold

View Fredrik Arnold's Comments BY TICKER:
  • 4 Monthly Pay Micro Cap Dogs Track 7% To 20% Upsides March 5 [View article]
    Hi Urbannek, thanks for asking about SCM. I put it in the small cap category and list it with the S/M/L MoPay pups.
    Mar 13 11:16 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Challenger Dogs' 10.5% To 21% February Upsides Were Very Basic [View article]
    So, borkduck I guess that you are trying to learn any sources of unrelated taxable business income for these companies? IRS publication 598 is the go to reference for those activities, according to my source. However, if you are looking for a stock quote for United Tennessee Bankshares, Inc., that firm was delisted from OTC trading in 2012.
    Mar 10 10:22 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Challenger Dogs' 10.5% To 21% February Upsides Were Very Basic [View article]
    Thanks for asking about back tests of the dog methodology applied to various indices and sectors. My earliest articles back in May, 2011 detailed a Dow dog backtest to 2006:
    Mar 9 10:10 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 10 Russell Dogs Point To 4% To 25% February Upsides [View article]
    Thanks for the update honyoker007. It will be interesting to see how the Wall St. Wiz kids react to this news this month to see if the MCGC 1 yr mean target price drops. Their stock buy back program is prominent in the press release announcing the $.07 Q dividend estimate.
    Mar 5 08:02 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Monthly Pay Dogs: 3 Lists To Buy And Hold To 2/27/15 [View article]
    Sounds like a so,I'd plan. Thanks for sharing it, ReaperLynx!
    Mar 4 09:10 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Monthly Pay Dogs: 3 Lists To Buy And Hold To 2/27/15 [View article]
    Good catch, User 52573. I guess I couldn't see those two trees for the forest! So there oughta be 54 stocks on that MoPay stock list. Guess I'll have to add more oversight to my dividend.com monthly screenings
    Mar 4 09:09 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Monthly Pay Dogs: 3 Lists To Buy And Hold To 2/27/15 [View article]
    Sorry bernie 1, I don't quite get your message to those concerned about tax implications. Are you saying IRA or IRS?
    Mar 4 10:07 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Monthly Pay Dogs: 3 Lists To Buy And Hold To 2/27/15 [View article]
    Thank you locutus49 for commenting. I expect to do quarterly follow up articles showing how these analyst 1yr mean target projections fare in reality. Stay tuned in June.
    Mar 3 09:12 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Monthly Pay Dogs: 3 Lists To Buy And Hold To 2/27/15 [View article]
    Thanks jjason and LongDividends. I trust there's a nugget or two in this preliminary screening.
    Mar 3 01:30 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Monthly Pay Dogs: 3 Lists To Buy And Hold To 2/27/15 [View article]
    Beware of MLPs, funds & trusts, especially foreign, oh my! I repeat the admonition stated above: "consult your tax advisor regarding the source and consequences of 'dividends' from any investment".
    Mar 3 01:27 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 7 Aristocrat Dogs Pursue 11% To 17% February Upsides [View article]
    Thanks slam stocks for weighing in about the "hot" consumer goods (con go) sector compared to big oil & industrials. I agree the tickers you mention are all viable investments. Perhaps the reason for the overbought condition in con go is based on how familiar investors are with the brands and businesses in that sector. Just thinkin'…
    Mar 3 09:45 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 6 Nasdaq Dogs Chase 11% To 78% February Upsides [View article]
    Thanks YoC for asking about the $2.99 annual dividend projected for VOD. It's in a semiannual mode in which the June payment frequently was twice the amount of that paid in late November. That was $.57288 according to YFi. So in June VOD will likely cough up maybe $1.15 per share followed by a $.75 payment in June for a total under $2. However dividend.com credits VOD with a total payout of $2.9572 per share in 2013. Since I sourced the data from the latter, I went with an amount slightly dialed back from their $3 + projection. Thus the 2.99 amount was shown.
    Mar 2 10:37 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Top Monthly Pay Dividend Dogs: 3 Lists To Buy And Hold For 2014 [View article]
    Thanks Urbannek SCM will be on the new list in March
    Mar 2 08:21 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Thanks for asking johnmarg, the revised FTP list is coming out the first week in March.
    Mar 2 08:20 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Thank you Ed Invests for your insight regarding a boardroom presentation of MoPay investments. I wholly agree that this "snapshot in time" not a complete portrait. It is not intended to display all the details. It, like all my article, was targeted to those who are beginning their research into dividend stocks and are looking for a simple way to narrow the field. Quarterly follow-ups to these snapshots will reveal the consequences of relying on analyst upside projections and discuss that wisdom in more detail. Meanwhile this model T stock screener is happy to put-put amid all the Lexus, BMW, and Volvo turbo boosted luxury vehicles.
    Mar 2 08:13 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment