Fredrik Arnold

View Fredrik Arnold's Comments BY TICKER:
  • W.P. Carey Inc. 12.9% July Upside Topped Dividend Contenders [View article]
    Thank you for asking, Russell Upsomgrubb. The dividend yield results shown for WPC are based on their latest $.84 Q dividend as reported in Yahoo Financial. The net gain number shown in the last chart includes the annual dividend plus the projected 1 yr mean target price from just two analysts based on a $1,000 investment as of July 30.
    Aug 12, 2013. 08:47 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 Soda Stock Upsides Refresh For Summer [View article]
    Thanks for asking, AAAAmerican. I've not researched about Chilean taxes on dividends. I should have included my admonition: "The above net gain estimates did not factor-in any tax problems resulting from distributions. Consult your tax advisor regarding the source and consequences of "dividends" from any investment."
    Aug 12, 2013. 09:53 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 LTC Facilities Stock Price Upsides Are 20% To Over 30% [View article]
    I agree surfgeezer, it looks like all the money will eventually go to pay for elder care or rejuvenation research. Healthcare is where the buck stops!
    Aug 11, 2013. 03:05 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • HCP Inc. 9.45% July Upside Aced Dividend Champions [View article]
    Thanks for asking, Parker Storm. The last time I owned MO was the year they spun off KFT and PM. Later that year they ceased to be part of the Dow index and I sold the stock. Except for cranking out Marlboro cigarettes, I haven't seen MO do much of anything else lately. We'll see...
    Ya know, I'd like to see somebody ( maybe MO) perfect an O cigarette. I would think the rush of extra Oxygen in my system would give me a better high than nicotine ever did constricting my blood flow. I can see the ad campaign now: "O is so good and good for you, too. Breathe better, inhale O!"
    Aug 10, 2013. 10:16 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • HCP Inc. 9.45% July Upside Aced Dividend Champions [View article]
    Thanks Norman Tweed. You got up mighty early to post your endorsement of T. I've held T since 2005 when it first showed up as a dog on my first Dow 30 list. Good dog!
    Aug 10, 2013. 06:07 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 LTC Facilities Stock Price Upsides Are 20% To Over 30% [View article]
    Thanks for your correction, GD. Correct symbol is ACC.TO on the Toronto exchange, I'm having the listing corrected now.
    Aug 10, 2013. 05:29 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Pitney Bowes 10% July Upside Paced Dividend Achievers 50 Index [View article]
    Thank you Bob Johnson for your encouragement. The Mergent Dividend Achievers list has at least three of ETFs based upon its components. An article by Brendan Conway in Barron's October 31, 2012 stated:
    "The Vanguard Dividend Appreciation ETF (VIG), tracking one of the firm’s benchmarks, has nearly $12 billion in assets under management. Other funds tracking Mergent indexes include PowerShares Dividend Achievers (PFM) and PowerShares International Dividend Achievers (PID)."
    Aug 9, 2013. 07:17 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Pitney Bowes 10% July Upside Paced Dividend Achievers 50 Index [View article]
    Thanks for calling out AT&T, Norman Tweed. T is definitely a tough old dog to withstand the charging bull market with a notable upside estimate from 23 Wall St. wizards.
    Aug 9, 2013. 08:53 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Pitney Bowes 10% July Upside Paced Dividend Achievers 50 Index [View article]
    Thanks for asking, Be Here Now! The Mergent Achievers index is calibrated in December and published in March. In December 2012 PBI had not yet declared its dividend reduction so qualified to be listed. Next list will be calculated December 2014 at which time all the lame dogs for the year including PBI will be purged. It is, however a notable market phenomenon when a dividend reducer can lead a list of dividend achievers (increasers)! Looks like this list has nearly topped out in price.
    Aug 9, 2013. 08:49 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Vale SA 33.85% July Upside Rocks NYSE International 100 Dogs [View article]
    Thanks for your comment, fgm1477. CIG has just a single analyst providing a one year target price so it falls off my charts.
    Aug 8, 2013. 10:32 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Vale SA 33.85% July Upside Rocks NYSE International 100 Dogs [View article]
    Thanks for asking, Hungry for Knowledge. Casual observation reveals that about 50% of the upside picks rise in the first month. About 10% made their one year targets within two months during the current bull run. Data is not yet available for a one year report.
    Aug 7, 2013. 07:34 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Corrections Corp. 33% July Upside Tops Russell 1000 Dogs [View article]
    Thanks cashewking, for your endorsement. CXW and STWD on the same list. Which do you suppose provides the better guest services?
    Aug 6, 2013. 10:24 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Corrections Corp. 33% July Upside Tops Russell 1000 Dogs [View article]
    Thanks, Norman Tweed, despite the mREIT depression based on specters of interest rate inflation, Wall St. wizards continue to tout AGNC's upside. Meanwhile, telecom tech dogs continue to romp with their owners.
    Aug 5, 2013. 03:06 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Coke 12% July Upside Tops S&P Aristocrat Dogs [View article]
    Thanks, Golferdood, I'll include the number next month. Yahoo drew a blank in ABBV beta when I was preparing this draft.
    Aug 5, 2013. 12:46 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Coke 12% July Upside Tops S&P Aristocrat Dogs [View article]
    I too am long McD and MSFT and never partake of their products.
    Aug 5, 2013. 12:31 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment