Fredrik Arnold

View Fredrik Arnold's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Top Monthly Pay Dividend Dogs: December Lists [View article]
    Thank you NV_GARY I will amend the data.
    Dec 9, 2014. 03:25 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Top MLPs For December: 29.35% Yield, 105.35% Upside, 123% Net Gain! [View article]
    Thanks for your comment, user 101. I guess I'm in the dog house!
    Dec 7, 2014. 09:25 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Thanks for your comment, Vandooman, you give sound advice. MLPs are not passive financial instruments.
    Dec 7, 2014. 09:23 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 10 Financial Dividend Dogs Flaunt 12% To 27% November One Year Upsides [View article]
    Yes, MizMDD, It's prime time for financial puppy kibble!
    Dec 5, 2014. 02:22 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 9 Monthly Dividend Payers See 53% To 108% End-November Upsides [View article]
    Thank you jndblu for the reference to http://bit.ly/TX3LRy. I found plenty of good basic information there.
    Dec 5, 2014. 11:53 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 9 Monthly Dividend Payers See 53% To 108% End-November Upsides [View article]
    Thanks for hanging in there with your favorite MoPay dogs, Norman Tweed. We'll see in a year how analyst expectations play out.
    Dec 5, 2014. 11:45 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • 5 Prime Dividend Dogs Of Healthcare Hound 11% To 45.4% November Upsides [View article]
    Thanks for commenting, papaone. Yes, there are two basic ways to play the healthcare sector: (1) pick your own stocks; (2) pay someone to pick them for you. I never found a sector fund that beat an individual portfolio. Fund management and marketing overhead is stacked against any potential gains.
    Dec 4, 2014. 08:32 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 10 Sector Dividend Leaders Flash 12% To 58% November Upsides [View article]
    Didn't see the SDRL dividend suspension coming. Of course this article was posted the day before the deed. The basic materials sector is behaving like a commodity market, which it is, pretty much. Many thanks back at you, txbadonetoo.
    Nov 28, 2014. 05:01 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 10 CCC Dividend Dogs Fetch 12% To 43% November Upsides [View article]
    Thanks for sharing your upside play, andriusbrat!
    Nov 25, 2014. 08:58 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Champion Dogs: 54% Gain Edge For 5 Lowest-Priced, High-Yield Stocks [View article]
    Thank you for your comments, socksycat. Glad you enjoy the dog discussions. Barron's (of all publications) had pretty good description of the current situation among the U.S. Telecoms industry a few weeks ago. They likened the battle for market share between AT&T, VZ, S, & TMUS to a cat fight. Their conclusion was S, & TMUS should merge but are hamstrung by the FCC which doesn't want that merger to happen. Mr. Market apparently thinks VZ is the best positioned cat in the bag because the price sorta kinda sometimes inches up. AT&T is still the best dividend play of the four, however.
    Nov 25, 2014. 08:54 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • The CCC DiviDogs 2011 - Year 1 [View article]
    Thanks for sharing the doggie update, Miz. The dogs do keep dripping. Good work! FA
    Nov 21, 2014. 12:45 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Global Dividend Dogs Declare Vast November Gains [View article]
    Thanks for asking, bzl14. I'm pretty much a once a year trader. I watch a lot of dogs every day but I ply trade my Dow kennel once per year. I may test a November to May dog team for 2014-15.
    Nov 20, 2014. 08:22 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Global Dividend Dogs Declare Vast November Gains [View article]
    Thanks for asking, frank 27603. I see my error in my introduction. SML refers to small, mid and large cap stocks (no nanos). I gave the definition above but did not tie it to the acronym cap letters. I might have done it thus:
    Small, Mid, and Large cap Global stocks as of November 17: Small cap firms were valued at $200M to $2B; Mid cap firms were worth $2B to $10B; Large caps were valued north of $10B.
    I apologize for your confusion.
    FA
    Nov 20, 2014. 09:46 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Russell 2000 And 1000 Dividend Dogs: 1.8% Edge For Lowest-Price High Yielders In November [View article]
    Thanks for sharing your buys, TaO. Good wishes.
    Nov 19, 2014. 12:15 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment