- Both Apollo And Career Education Shares Went Parabolic This Week. Which One To Short?
- Tesla's Ambitious SuperCharger Infrastructure Build Is SuperExpensive
- Looking Beneath OpenTable's Q4 Upside Surprise
- Online Restaurant Reservations Just Got A Lot Cheaper
- Looming Threats to OpenTable From Freebookings, Google, Facebook
This user currently has no profile.
Financial planner and options trader for 20 years. During the dot.com era, gained 10,000% in a 12 month period from March 1999 to March 2000 with about 1,100 trades. Lost 100% of that amount in the dot.com crash and failure of the market to open for a week after 9/11, causing option positions to expire worthless. Never a dull moment.
- Description: Private equity portfolio manager. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: Energy stocks, Options, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Good point and here's anoth... on Update: Tesla Deliveries Guidance Implications
- When asked about GOGO's com... on Gogo: Excellent Entry Point For Long-Term Oppor...
- Yes, it sounds wonderful to... on What Seeking Alpha Is Doing To Prevent Paid Sto...
- Umm, if a modest use of two... on Don't Fiddle While FireEye Burns...
- Indeed it's true, as of tod... on Don't Fiddle While FireEye Burns...
Latest comments on Fund Manager's Articles
- Randy Carlson on Tesla's Ambitious SuperCharger Infrastructure B...
- Steve Funk on Tesla's Ambitious SuperCharger Infrastructure B...
- Dan Fichana on Tesla's Ambitious SuperCharger Infrastructure B...
- antiguajohn on Tesla's Ambitious SuperCharger Infrastructure B...
- JRP3 on Tesla's Ambitious SuperCharger Infrastructure B...
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »