View as an RSS Feed
View G.Bin Zhao's Articles BY TICKER:
The Change Of PBOC Governor A Signal Of Financial Reform In China?
- If the central bank is very likely to replace its leadership, then what influence will the move have on China’s economic policies, in particular on the financial and capital markets?
- China’s national governance is different from Western countries and “leadership” is often the decisive factor.
- Zhou Xiaochuan has been working as the central bank governor for nearly 12 years. Under the background of deepening financial reform, the replacement of the central bank leader is significant.
- The substitution of the central bank governor will bring about multi-level changes, which are expected to affect a number of policies.
A Modern Management Theory Perspective Of The Chinese Dream
- The Chinese Dream has now become the common goal of the country, and its basic goal is to enhance the happiness of the people through national prosperity and renewal.
- From a more pragmatic point of view, the Chinese Dream actually embodies the dreams of all the descendants throughout many generations – the dream of becoming a powerful nation.
- Although the Chinese economy is now the second-largest in the world, the country still has a long way to go to become a true world power.
Chinese Dream Will Become Reality Only If China Learns To Manage Change
- This article examines some of the challenges that stand in the way of this unifying goal.
- From the perspective of modern management theory, the process of achieving the Chinese dream falls under the category of change management.
- Identifying the stakeholders and relevant environments will provide a better viewpoint to foresee the coming changes.
Chinese Internet Giants Demonstrate Growing Strength Of Nation
- With Alibaba landing in US capital markets and rewriting the financial records for Internet companies, it is announcing that Chinese companies can also come to the fore.
- As time elapses, history has shown that Chinese companies can grow and gradually penetrate the market, pushing the foreign companies aside.
- Only when there are a wide variety of successful companies can China's voice be compared to the true roar of the dragon.
Direct Conversion Between Yuan And Euro Is On The Way
- We expect steady progress, given the lack of geopolitical friction between Europe and China.
- Direct conversion between the renminbi and the euro is likely to be launched after consultations between the Chinese government and each sovereign European state.
- In the long term, it would help create an international financial and monetary system consisting of three pillars - the US dollar, the euro and the renminbi.
China's Economy In A Jiawu Year: When It Rains, It Pours
- For the more pessimistic, China may face internal and external “troubles” in 2014 which could include a slowdown in economic growth.
- Also an issue: Mass defaults and/or exposure to the risks inherent in the shadow banking industry.
- And more seriously, there is the possibility that continued provocations may force China to fight a war against Japan.
- Beijing Takes Gentle Approach To Deflating Real Estate Bubble