View as an RSS Feed
PharmAthene Vs. SIGA: Responding To J. Eiseman's Rebuttal Article
- Delaware SC has sent Judge Parsons clear instructions to consider a lump sum expectation damage or reliance damage award.
- Judge Parsons' own words about an equitable payment stream option: "Admittedly, there is little precedent to aid this Court in fashioning an appropriate remedy for the breach SIGA committed.".
- I have changed my mind. Now I believe that an unjust enrichment award is possible but it won't be an amount that is significantly more than a reliance damage award.
Explanation Of Potential Damage Award In PharmAthene Versus Siga Lawsuit
- The original equitable damage award to PharmAthene has been reversed, and another equitable damage award is not available.
- Even though Delaware Supreme Court stated that expectation damage awards are available in similar legal cases, PharmAthene will not receive an expectation damage award.
- Based on all information derived from court briefs, rulings and opinions, PharmAthene will only receive a small reliance damage award which will cause SIGA's share price to significantly increase.
- A Case For Buying Both Siga And PharmAthene
- PharmAthene Vs. Siga: An Open Letter To Delaware's Vice Chancellor Parsons
- PharmAthene's Damage Award Will Be Limited To Reliance Damages
- SIGA Or Pharmathene: Who Really Won?
- Insight From A Former MLM Participant Proves Herbalife Is Not An Illegal Pyramid
- Trading Volume Boosts Herbalife's Buyback Opportunity
- Herbalife's Nutritional Club Sales Will Take Company To The Next Level
- Herbalife Information Disputes Pyramid Allegations
- Herbalife Shorts' Problems Could Be Great Buying Opportunity For Longs