View as an RSS Feed
A Rosy Future For Berkshire Hathaway
- Negative press on Berkshire Hathaway misinformed.
- Recent disappointing returns due to peculiar Berkshire business model.
- Long term Berkshire shareholders likely to enjoy double-digit returns.
IBM: An Island Of Value In A Sea Of Overpriced Stocks
- IBM undervalued according to almost all reasonable metrics.
- Competitive advantages remain intact.
- Emphasis on new products and services likely to generate significant growth.
- Current slowdown in revenue and earnings growth likely to prove temporary.
- Teva: Copaxone And Management Uncertainty May Be Hiding One Of The Last Bargains Around
- BNY Mellon: An Undervalued Global Franchise With Exceptional Solidity