This user currently has no profile.
I am an individual investor with interest in high growth and turnaround stocks, particularly in the technology and energy sectors. I have been an investor in the stock market since 2010, and I have a B.S. in Physics and Ph.D in Astrophysics. I prefer investing in companies with revolutionary technology and large upside potential.
- Description: Professor.
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, Energy stocks, Mutual funds, Stocks - long, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
$MITL Delivered 69% sequential increase in revs due to Aastra merger. Low PEG and very profitable tech stock. Give it a look. May 8, 2014
Latest Comments more »
- This article has so many in... on FuelCell Energy: Will The Plug Be Pulled On Thi...
- I was very much in agreemen... on Rocket Fuel: Better To Buy Than Sell
- It seems to me to be a bit ... on Update: Pandora Beats Earnings But Market Is Cl...
- Your statements about growt... on Consider Buying Rocket Fuel
- Again, you don't understand... on Rocket Fuel -29% AH on weak guidance; Criteo, R...
Latest comments on Galactic Potential Investments's Articles