View as an RSS Feed
View Galileo Russell's Articles BY TICKER:
Why China Is The Most Important Part Of Tesla's Q2 Report
- Deliveries to Chinese customers began in early Q2.
- Tesla pointed out China as having the potential to be "one of our largest markets within a few years" in its Q1 Shareholder Letter.
- There are plans for a quickly expanding supercharger and store network in the region.
- Tesla's Weibo Page has 58,000 followers and counting.
Facebook Ready To Enter Digital Payments - Via Bitcoin?
- In April reports surfaced that Facebook was seeking approval from the Central Bank of Ireland to start a service to allow users to send/store money on its platform.
- Facebook recently hired PayPal President David Marcus to lead its Messaging Apps (a potential avenue to expand into payments).
- David Marcus was an adamant supporter of Bitcoin prior to joining Facebook.
- Remittances are a $500B low hanging fruit ripe for disruption.
- Apple may have finally opened the doors for Bitcoin Apps within iOS.
GoPro's IPO Pop Could Be Very Justified - A Look 3 Years Down The Road
- Blockbuster product in Hero 4 expected to hit shelves in October 2014.
- GoPro Network business ready to begin monetization, could provide a boost to operating margins.
- Social media data indicates GoPro is growing as strong/fast as ever, with 100,000s of new followers since its IPO filing.
- Gross margins trending back up.
I'm Still Baffled By Splunk's Valuation - No Profitability In Sight
- Operating income fell to $50M from $16M Year over Year in Q1 FY15.
- Revenue growth is slowing from 52% in FY14, to a projected 36% in FY15.
- Tons of dilution because share count is rising rapidly, up 15% Year over Year in Q1 FY15.
Facebook/WhatsApp/Ascenta Combo Is Ready To Make Wireless Carriers Obsolete
- Facebook recently made an acqui-hire of the team at Ascenta.
- Google just purchased Titan Aerospace, another drone company Facebook was looking at.
- WhatsApp launches pre-paid SIM cards after enabling voice calling.
BioLife Solutions Offers Diversified Exposure To Regenerative Medicine And 3-D Bio-Printing
- Just completed a NASDAQ up-listing, debt conversion and secondary offering, and stock remains at 52-week lows.
- Market capitalization of only ~$30M when backing out $13M+ in net cash.
- Bio-preservation products in 100+ regenerative medicine clinical trials and counting.
- Revenue of $9M in 2013, up 58% year over year.
- DataWatch Quarterly Review: Rapid Growth Finally Materializing
- Small-Cap Big Data Player Attunity At Inflection Point
- Tesla's Guidance Of 21K Units In 2013 Is A Lowball, Expect At Least 23K
- Google's Uber Investment Has Huge Future Implications
- Sapiens; Cheap Enterprise Software Play With 50%+ Upside
- Datawatch Breaking 52-Week Highs With Multiple Catalysts Ahead
- SolarCity's Operating Leases Will Lead To Lots Of Future Cash
- Datawatch Is Ready For Massive Growth
- iRadio Launch Could Be The Final Nail In Pandora's Coffin
- Tesla Q2 Preview: Huge Upside Potential For Results And Guidance
- What's Tesla Going To Do With $750 Million?
- 5 Reasons To Short Salesforce After Q1 FY14
- Tesla's '5 Part Trilogy' Grand Finale - All Signs Point To Battery Swapping Or Faster Charging
- Tesla Patent Applications Reveal Next Generation EV Technology
- GM Could Have A 50% Upside Thanks To Rising U.S. Auto Sales And China
- Is Amazon's E-Commerce Edge Evaporating?
- Welcome To 2013 - The Year Of Google: Part 2
- Welcome To 2013 - The Year Of Google: Part 1
- Alaska Airlines Soaring But Still Offers Value
- Is There Any Reason To Like Microsoft Besides Its Dividend?
- Questcor Presents Compelling Risk / Reward At $33
- Jamba Juice Still Has Multi-Bagger Potential - Part 2
- Facebook: Instagram Users Up To 100 Million But Where's The Money?
- SodaStream Q4 Earnings Preview: All Indicators Point To A Big Upside Surprise
- SodaStream: Firing On All Cylinders Heading Into 2013
- Interview: SodaStream CEO Daniel Birnbaum