This user currently has no profile.
Garland Pollard writes about media, branding and technology from Sarasota, Florida. His website BrandlandUSA.com is America’s authority on legacy brands. A native of Virginia and the former editor of Virginia Living magazine, by day he is Director of Communications for the Florida diocese of the Episcopal Church.
- Description: Journalist. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Stocks - long
Freelance Writer Garland works as a contractor for companies needing help with web content, web search, product research and marketing strategy. He publishes the business branding website BrandlandUSA.com.
BrandlandUSA BrandlandUSA is the advocate for legacy brand names, and features news, history and analysis on America's greatest brand names. By business writer Garland Pollard, BrandlandUSA is updated daily with information on branding, design, trademarks and intellectual property and is America’s authority on the ...More
management of heritage brands.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- good suggestion Rob...actua... on The Kids Are Only 'Sirius' About FM
- cant argue with that... on The Kids Are Only 'Sirius' About FM
- We have excellent radio sta... on The Kids Are Only 'Sirius' About FM
- I had forgotten about Sohio... on Should BP Still Bring Back Amoco?
- Thanks for sticking up for ... on Rename BP Amoco After the Well Gets Plugged?
Latest comments on Garland Pollard's Articles
- Google+: Garland Pollard