Gary is often asked to consult as an educator. He has taught financial concepts in Mexico, Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan and the United States. He also wrote the draft copy for a McGraw-Hill publication, Maverick Investing.
As a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®), Gary has distinguished himself as a reputable and trusted investor advocate. He writes commentary for ETF Expert, Seeking Alpha, and TheStreet.com. Gary's ...More participation on local and national radio has spanned more than a decade, and he currently hosts the ETF Expert Show.
Vist: Pacific Park Financial (http//www.mypacificpark.com)
Visit: ETF Expert (http://www.ETFexpert.com)
Visit: ETF Expert Show (http://feeds.feedburner.com/etfexpert/bqKi)
- Description: Registered Investment Advisor (RIA). Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Mutual funds, REITs, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Give Gary Gordon a call at 1-888-500-GARY (4279). ...More
As a Certified Financial Planner (CFP®), Gary has distinguished himself as a reputable and trusted investor advocate. What’s more, he writes commentary for reputable resources like Seeking Alpha and TheStreet.com.
• Do you trust that your adviser knows how to protect you from down markets?
• Would you like to worry less about what to buy or sell?
• Would you benefit from speaking directly with a highly regarded ETF expert?
Give Gary Gordon, President of Pacific Park Financial, Inc, a call at 1-888-500 GARY (4279).
Pacific Park Financial, Inc., is a fee-only Registered Investment Advisor with the SEC. We do not earn commissions for our service(s). It is our belief that charging a commission has the potential to compromise an adviser’s decision-making.
Gary Gordon is dedicated to asset protection. Email Gary directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- kg,VWO/EEM can be pretty vo... on Emerging Market ETFs Are Taking Back The World
- You summed up the challenge... on Profit Margins And 'Fairly Valued' U.S. Stock ETFs
- Kydder,Global economic weak... on Record-Setting Stock ETFs: It's About The Stimu...
- W E. Coyote,>>Thanks ... on Record-Setting Stock ETFs: It's About The Stimu...
- Corporations spent 20% less... on Questions For U.S. Stock ETF Bulls
Reduce Your Allocation To Small Cap U.S. Stock ETFs Fri, Sep. 19
Bond ETFs: Selling The Rumor, Buying The News Mon, Sep. 15