View Gary Jakacky's Articles BY TICKER:
Disney Provides The Proof: PE Expansion Is Well Under Way
- One reason market returns were so poor in the previous decade was PE compression.
- There is now solid evidence that PE compression has ceased; and that PE expansion may have begun.
- This means valuation based upon "recent historical multiples" will result in missed opportunities.
The Wonderful World Of Disney
- Disney shares, propelled by surging earnings, have been outstanding performers.
- Valuation no longer places these shares on the bargain counter.
- However, I recommend investors hold the shares and monitor a few possible developments.
- Disney Now Fully Valued: 1-Year Follow Up
- Disney's Recent Performance: Shares Are Still Very Attractive
- The Wonderful World Of Investing In Disney