This user currently has no profile.
Manager of the Fifth Quarter Fund, a long/short equity hedge fund based in San Jose, CA. Multiple years of investing in stocks and options, with a recent focus on trading volatility ETFs and options.
- Description: Hedge Fund Manager. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Commodities, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Gold, Options, REITs, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Three Sigma Capital
Thoughts Finance, Trading, and Everything Else We are drowning in information but starved for knowledge" - John NaisbittThis blog is an attempt to share thoughts on financial and geopolitical issues and why they concern us as investors. I try to be as comprehensive as I reasonably can. Many of the posts are detailed and written to further my own ...More
understanding of a given subject. I am usually not satisfied with the "standard" media reporting and so I take it upon myself to fill in the gaps. Your constructive feedback is welcome. Hopefully you'll find the information here helpful and enlightening.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Great article -- thank you.... on What Really Seems To Be Going On In Europe?
- Thanks for the interesting ... on Stocks: The Hunt For Red October
- Jeezuz30 -- that is correct... on The VIX Is All Right
- Hello Robert. Excellent art... on The Volatility Index Does Not Tell The Future
- Hello Ish2012 -- thanks for... on The VIX Is All Right