View as an RSS Feed
View Gaurav's Articles BY TICKER:
- CIT Emerges From Bankruptcy: Where to Next?
- Now Public, Verisk Should Show Higher Growth
- Inflation, Deflation and Commodity Prices: How Emerging Markets Matter
- How to Play Medical Tourism
WSJ Sees Holiday Trouble in Weak Back-to-School Sales
on Sep. 2, 2009 • 1 Comment
National Hydro Power Corporation IPO: Is Pricing Logical?
on Aug. 10, 2009 • Comment!
- Glaxo Smithkline Consumer Benefits from Indian Consumption Growth
- The Challenge Shared by Verizon and Anheuser-Busch Inbev
- Thoughts on Coca Cola's Earnings
- Hindustan Unilever's Struggle
CRISIL: India's Domestic Rating System, and a Closer Look at Ratings Agencies
on Jul. 12, 2009 • 1 Comment
- Thoughts on Consolidation in International Telecom Market
Thoughts on 'The New Paradigm for Financial Markets' by George Soros
on Jul. 5, 2009 • 1 Comment
- Cinemark Holdings: The Advantages and Disadvantages
- Why I'm Long Cognizant, Short Infosys
- My First Long / Short Trade: Infosys and Cognizant
- Emerging Markets, Oil and Commodity Prices and the Possibility of Stagflation
Expanding Margins: Enjoy It Cautiously While It Lasts
on May. 25, 2009 • 1 Comment
- Hindustan Unilever: Interesting Times in Indian Market
- The Bull Argument for Oil
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods Stocks: Best Hedge Against Inflation
- The Joke Called Indian Accounting Standards
The Treasury's Game Changing Proposal
on Mar. 24, 2009 • Comment!
- Russia's Pact with China: Will Others Follow Suit?
- Tough Times for the Media Industry
- Philip Morris Tanks 2009
- Bankruptcy Is Good for Satyam
- Philip Morris: One Giant Currency Play
- Let Satyam Go Bankrupt
- Selling Satyam: Here's How the Process Should Go
- Market Calls I Got Right - and Wrong - In 2008
Jim Grant: Debilitating Loss Is No Reason to Quit Investing
on Dec. 15, 2008 • 5 Comments