This user currently has no profile.
I am an individual, self-taught investor with a Masters in Economics. I like playing with data and mostly focus on finding companies that are undervalued and provide good opportunities for investment, but at times will also look into high growth companies with compelling stories despite their valuations. I find articles on seeking alpha to be a great resource and want to utilize this platform to interact with other investors and share knowledge and experience..
- Description: Occasional Investor. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, Energy stocks, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
TheValueSurfer My blog at http://thevaluesurfer.com/ is a place to find my latest analysis on companies that I evaluate for their investment potential, views on the macro environment that these companies operate in and other topics of interest.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- Thanks for reading and the ... on Costco: Is It In Your Shopping Cart?
- Yes, I do plan to publish f... on VCA Antech - The Truth About Cats And Dogs
- thank you for the comment .... on Going Organic
- Hi kg2931, Thanks for your ... on Why I Am Currently Neutral On Blucora
- thank you for reading on Chipotle Mexican Grill: The Good, The Bad And T...
Latest comments on Geetanjali Gamel's Articles