This user currently has no profile.
Graduated from University of Cambridge with BA & MA in Economics. Worked in European Equities for 12 years. Previously at Credit Suisse in London in their European Equity Hedge Fund Group. Move to NYC with ING to build out European Equity platform servicing hedge funds. Left to launch a Single Family Housing Partnership focused on the high growth South East USA. Portfolio being built out in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- Description: Private equity portfolio manager. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Foreign stocks, REITs, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- Thanks for article. am havi... on Ubisoft Is The Video Game Company To Watch In 2014
- Russ, exactly which option ... on Don't Get Amnesia In The Memory Market: Micron ...
- I like the article but agre... on Italian Fiat Owns Majority Stake Of Profitable ...
- Very interesting and clear ... on Vale Is A Bargain Today
- great call!! Completely agree on Nokia's Value And Growth Are HERE: Shares Could...
Latest comments on Genesis Housing's Articles
- dwdallam on Nokia: Come On Mr. Icahn, Come To Our Rescue!
- Morgan Myrmo on Nokia: Come On Mr. Icahn, Come To Our Rescue!
- Morgan Myrmo on Nokia: Up 40%, Another 35% More To Come To Shar...
- Genesis Housing on Panama Canal Expansion: Hugely Significant For ...
- psychological-divi... on Panama Canal Expansion: Hugely Significant For ...