View as an RSS Feed
View Geoff Considine's Articles BY TICKER:
- Dividend-Focused ETFs vs. Alternative Portfolios: The Risk Of Over-Diversification
- Montpelier Re Holdings -- Case Study in Understanding Stock Risk (MRH)
- High Dividend ETFs: Who Needs 'Em? (ETFs: DVY, PEY; CEF: FVD)
- Accounting for Leverage with High Dividend Strategies (ETFs: FDL, DVY, PEY, SDY)
- Model ETF Portfolio: Aggressive, Risk-Managed, with No Bonds (ETFs: IVV, IJJ, IWN, EFA, IEV, EWS, IYH, IDU, SHY, TLT)
- Equivalent ETF Portfolios and Risk-Reward Profiles (IVV, IJJ, IWN, EFA,IEV, IYH, IDU, SHY, TLT)
How Risky is That Stock or ETF? Take This Quiz
Feb. 23, 2006 • 1 Comment
- Further Thoughts On Call-Writing Closed-end Funds (BEP, FFA, IGD, JPZ, JSN, MCN, NFJ)
Portfolio Analysis: By Style Or Statistics
Feb. 14, 2006 • Comment!
- Call-Writing Closed-end Funds: Hard To Judge Future Risk/Return (BEP, FFA, IGD, JPZ, JSN, MCN, NFJ)
All-ETF Portfolios From Agile Investing Applied 'Real-life'
Feb. 2, 2006 • Comment!
- All-ETF Portfolios From Agile Investing Yield Strong Risk-Adjusted Return (ETFs: IVV, IVW, IJH, IYH, EFA, SHY, IYM; APL)
- How Risky are ETFs SPY and QQQQ?
- Improving a Style-Based iShares and StateStreet ETF Portfolio With Individual Stocks
- Should You Add International ETFs to Your Portfolio?
- The Case for an All-ETF Portfolio With No Tech or Emerging Market Stocks
- An Optimised Portfolio Using Only ETFs (IVV, IJH, IWM, EFA, EEM, SHY, IEF, TLT, RWR, IDU, IXC, IGE)