This user currently has no profile.
Geoffrey Ching enjoys investing as a part hobby, part business. His stock picks generally consist of stable businesses trading at a discount to other companies in a similar sector. He is also the founder of VectorGrader.com, a website which provides quantitative strategies for investors.
- Description: Independent / boutique research firm analyst. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Bonds, Commodities, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Energy stocks, Foreign stocks, Gold, REITs, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Tech stocks
VectorGrader VectorGrader designs quantitative systems for investing in financial markets. Our strategies include stock rating strategy, ETF rating strategy, and dividend stock ratings. We also have other complementary market rotation, sector rotation,currency rotation, bond rotation, and stock market models to assist ...More
with picking stocks.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- The REITs you mention are a... on REITs Likely To Return Less Than They Have In T...
- During downturns, the fund ... on Picking Up On MLP Yields
- I haven't looked into the s... on Picking Up On MLP Yields
- At the same time, though, b... on Picking Up On MLP Yields
- I doubt there is going to b... on Will Steve Jobs' Resignation Dim Apple's Prospe...
Latest comments on Geoffrey's Articles