This user currently has no profile.
Geordy is a value investor and freelance writer whose investment approach draws heavily from the teachings of Warren Buffett, Peter Lynch, and Benjamin Graham. He believes that while the way we trade stocks will continue to evolve over time, the fundamental philosophy of buying great businesses at great prices will never change. He writes for Seeking Alpha because it offers the best marketplace of investment ideas on the Internet bar none, and he considers it a privilege to be a part of this great community.
- Description: Occasional Investor.
- Interests: Stocks - long
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Hi poortorich:Yes, I'm stil... on Apple Is Not A Retirement Stock
- rich: Yup, I do believe tha... on Apple Is Not A Retirement Stock
- Sure, I don't have any reas... on Bet Against The Shorts, Buy Buckle
- Since this article popped u... on Bet Against The Shorts, Buy Buckle
- Hi Alpha:Some may see that ... on Bet Against The Shorts, Buy Buckle
Latest comments on Geordy's Articles