George Anast, M.D.
This user currently has no profile.
I am a retired orthopedic surgeon. I spent the last seven years of my career CEO of a medium sized rural hospital system, retiring in 1994. After retirement I spent a year consultant to the CEO of a large Catholic Hospital System. I maintain an active interest in the market while managing my own investments. Technology related companies are of particular interest to me.
- Description: Occasional investor.
- Interests: Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Agree completely. It will b... on There Is Still 94% Upside For Arcam AB Despite ...
- Well, the split was voted i... on 3D Stocks A New Way To Grow Wealth
- Mikko, you made a great cal... on There Is Still 94% Upside For Arcam AB Despite ...
- Agree about the silence. A ... on 3D Stocks A New Way To Grow Wealth
- Good for you, Nahojson!! No... on Arcam - Time To Sell
Latest comments on George Anast, M.D.'s Articles