George Anast, M.D.
This user currently has no profile.
I am a retired orthopedic surgeon. I spent the last seven years of my career CEO of a medium sized rural hospital system, retiring in 1994. After retirement I spent a year consultant to the CEO of a large Catholic Hospital System. I maintain an active interest in the market while managing my own investments. Technology related companies are of particular interest to me.
- Description: Occasional Investor.
- Interests: Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Happy July 4th to all !! Th... on 10 Reasons Arcam AB Remains A Strong Buy
- Looks as though this is a &... on Materialise drops following IPO
- Good Grief!! Materialise ha... on 10 Reasons Arcam AB Remains A Strong Buy
- Thank you, GVI. ARCAM is do... on 10 Reasons Arcam AB Remains A Strong Buy
- Andreas, do you know where ... on 3D printing software firm Materialise sets IPO ...
Latest comments on George Anast, M.D.'s Articles