View George Fisher's Articles BY TICKER:
ABB, AEE, AEP, AES, AMCBF, AQUNF, AT, ATPAQ, AVA, AWK, AWR, BCONQ, BGCP, BIP, BKH, BRK.A, CBI, CLPHY, CME, CNP, COP, COSWF, CPK, CPN, CPRT, CWCO, D, DCI, DMLP, DUK, ED, EE, EGAS, EONGY, EQT, ES, ETP, ETR, EXC, FE, FLR, FMER, GABUX, GHII, GLNYF, GMXRQ, GSFVF, HEINY, HIFR, HOKCY, HSBC, ITC, ITW, KHDHF, LAYN, MCQPF, MERC, MHFI, MIL, MQBKY, NFG, NGG, NKA, NOV, NWE, OILT, ORA, PCG, PDRDY, PEG, PNR, PNY, POPE, PPL, PRGAF, PSCU, PUTRF, RICK, RYN, SCG, SE, SNOFF, SO, SPH, SPLS, SSL, SU, SZEVY, TAC, TMWEF, UGI, UNS, UTX, VOD, VTRAF, WTR, WU, XLU
American Electric Power: Nothing To Write Home About, But...
- From a PE and dividend yield vantage-point, AEP is fully valued at today’s market price.
- About half of its regulated revenues are in states with below optimal regulatory environments.
- Divestitures could pay for 2015 total capex budget.
- American Electric Power: Potentially Better Opportunities Elsewhere
- American Electric Power: Fully Valued Or Worse
- American Electric Power: Time To Take A Pass On This Quality Name
- American Electric Power: Transmission Expansion Offsets Uncertainty Of Deregulation
- American Electric Power: Whether Its Recent 'Love' Is Justified
- American Electric Power: Heavy Regulated Exposure Will Assist in Coal-Fired Upgrades