George Kesarios

View George Kesarios' Comments BY TICKER:
  • Speculating With Zynga (Part II) [View article]
    @hneumann

I mostly write about valutations, not about what makes companies tick.
    Oct 21 04:23 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Speculating With Zynga (Part II) [View article]
    Like I said folks, I think the market will find some reason to play the stock, some of the reasons metioned here are as good as any :-)
    Oct 21 12:06 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Groupon Will Be One Of The Main Beneficiaries Of The iPhone 6 [View article]
    Well gentlemen, we will see in about 6 months from now :-)
    Sep 15 04:45 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The National Bank Of Greece Is Still Not Investment-Grade Material [View article]
    Dear Cabesa

Sir, you have made money in NBG trading it, not holding on to it for the long term. PLease continue to do so, you have my blessing.

However Sir, anyone who has ever bought NBG over the past 20 years and held on to it, has lost his/her shirt.
    Aug 30 01:07 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    I meant 15 years sorry
    Aug 29 02:01 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    To all, yes I am Greek and I live in Ground Zero (Athens, Greece), regards :-))

BTW, I have been following this company for the better part of 1 years. I have yet to meet anyone who has ever made money.
    Aug 29 11:05 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • New ECB Measures: How To Reduce German Competitiveness And Talk Down The Euro [View article]
    Very good piece and thanks for the mention :-))

Another question come to mind that is more philosophical. In a deflationary environment a currency gains in value and not the other way around. I would love for you to give some feedback on this and a comparison to the yen for example.
    Jun 11 07:38 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Euro Strength Most Likely To Continue [View article]
    Nop :-))
    Jun 6 04:43 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Zynga -9.8% following Mattrick presentation [View news story]
    I told you so :-)))
    Jun 5 01:40 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • What Should Investors Do With Fonar? [View article]
    PS I don't write in SA anymore for the time being, might make my own site one of these days :-)
    May 20 01:13 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • What Should Investors Do With Fonar? [View article]
    As a follow up

I would be a buyer at these levels. In fact, at these prices the stock could double over the mext 12 months.

Also, with another aquisition the stock can go above $30 easy. Buy with your eyes closed ...
    May 17 08:46 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Euro Strength Most Likely To Continue [View article]
    Dear all I am currently a candidate for the upcoming European Parliamentary elections in several weeks. As such I am campaigning like a mad mad man. Wish me luck!!
    May 7 01:37 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Buy The Recent Correction Of MBIA, A Turnaround In The Works [View article]
    To the extent that the municipal market comes (and I am not that it is), I think it would be fair to look at past stock performance.

Anyway thanks for the comment, cheers :-)
    Apr 21 09:12 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The AMD Turnaround Story Remains Intact [View article]
    I do not disagree with you. In fact that is one of the reasons I am bullish on this stock (it is one of my picks for the year).

Having said that, total liabilities are at the back of my head.
    Apr 21 07:13 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • This Might Not Be The Last Round Of Funding For The National Bank Of Greece [View article]
    After my article last July the stock fell almost 50% and since then has simply gained those losses and is back where it started from. So overall I don't think it was a bad call.

Also please note I don't write short term trading articles on S.A.. Meaning, my articles are more big picture articles as opposed to what one might do on a short term basis.

regards