George Kesarios

View George Kesarios' Comments BY TICKER:
  • Apple: Too Many Upside Catalysts For The Stock To Go Down [View article]
    I think I know why the market is valuing Google so high. I will have an article in the future. And if I am right, I think the market might be right :-))))

In any case, and for the same reasons, the market could very easily value Apple the same way, bases on what I wrote here today.

regards....
    Jan 25 07:30 AM | 9 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple Has Many Aces Up Its Sleeve [View article]
    Tom the new information is the company Apple bought. I do not know what Apple will do with it, but only imaging the possibilities. That's why the article was also tagged quick picks and not something else.
    Oct 11 04:04 PM | 12 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple's iPhone 5C Is Not Cheap Enough [View article]
    @Jonathan

I did not say Nokia is the gold standard, I said Apple is the gold standard. I simply said the iPhone5 is the equivalent to the Lumia 920 in price range and performance.
    Sep 11 10:40 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple's iPhone 5C Is Not Cheap Enough [View article]
    In what way please? About the C5 not being cheap enough? I been a proponent of a much cheaper device for a long time. I don't think you can call this parroting .
    Sep 11 09:46 AM | 6 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • More Bad News For Apple [View article]
    @njja

I am not one of them ...
    Jul 15 04:35 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • More Bad News For Apple [View article]
    Gentlemen thanks for the comments.

I don't understand why some think this is an AAPL basher article. I am simply trying to make sense of the current issue, as has been published all over the news. I did not make this news.

If this is a negative or positive for Apple? I think negative, because like I said, you will not see this type of commitment from carriers in the future.

Hey maybe this thesis turns out to be wrong. But the market has marked this stock down very much and something must be going on.

In fact, on my recent Apple articles, i have said many times I don't understand why the market has marked this stock down so much. For me this revelation provides one explanation.

And having said all this, I still this is a dam cheap stock.

regards
    Jul 15 04:29 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple And Goldman Sachs Are An 'Effective Team' [View article]
    @croatkid1

I am assuming Sir, I do not know. In this game people do a lot of that.
    May 12 11:01 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple And Goldman Sachs Are An 'Effective Team' [View article]
    @DIgitalMediaView

I agree with what you said. I did not interpret Cook's language in a different way. I know the chances that Apple will buy something big is a long shot, but that was my whole point. I think Apple needs a big acquisition even if it's not 100% compatible with Apple's product line.

I mean, how many iPhones will come a long? If Apple didn't make the iPhone, it would be a fraction of what it is today.
    May 11 11:24 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple And Goldman Sachs Are An 'Effective Team' [View article]
    @goofydon

Not only Cicso, but MSFT ORACL and many others have been dead money for years. But not because they have not been growing or because their acquisitions were bad ( I mean some were not worth it, but Like I say in the article that another issue) but because these stocks were bubbles many years ago.

Today they are not and Apple is certainly not a bubble. So it's a case of apples's and oranges to compare the bubble years of 1999 to today.
    May 11 08:27 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Demystifying The Microsoft/Apple Comparison Argument [View article]
    @watchone

Yes after the fact that is what everyone says. However, let me ask you one question. Even if Apple has no growth, what multiple would you put on it? Please note I called for Apple at the absolute top.
    Apr 28 06:26 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Demystifying The Microsoft/Apple Comparison Argument [View article]
    @SoldHigh

So you must expect Google to correct in a similar fashion right?
    BTW
    Apr 28 05:44 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Heads: Apple Short Sellers Win, Tails: Apple Shareholders Lose [View article]
    Judging from the pre-market action, I would have to say that yesterdays thoughts were probably correct.
    Apr 24 08:29 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Heads: Apple Short Sellers Win, Tails: Apple Shareholders Lose [View article]
    @rrosey2

I hope I make the list :-)
    Apr 24 04:19 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Heads: Apple Short Sellers Win, Tails: Apple Shareholders Lose [View article]
    what a crazy after hours session.
    Apr 23 05:57 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Heads: Apple Short Sellers Win, Tails: Apple Shareholders Lose [View article]
    @manic.investor

Thanks for the kind words. I didn't say earnings would be bad, I said they would be as expected. I think they were on the nose.

The dividend is a good step and they buy backs also. Finally they are doing the right thing. Since we did not see a sell-off, then the stock will go up. Like I said, this is a cheap stock, but I was expecting some kind of a sell-off. Well it didn't happen. Good for the Apple folks :-)
    Apr 23 05:00 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment