George Kesarios

View George Kesarios' Comments BY TICKER:
  • Pulling The Plug On Alcatel-Lucent [View article]
    OK I see your point.
    Feb 28 03:36 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Pulling The Plug On Alcatel-Lucent [View article]
    @lakeartemesia2

I was not the only one. Things change, what do you want me to do?
    Feb 27 02:42 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Pulling The Plug On Alcatel-Lucent [View article]
    @tsb1053

You have to be pulling my leg,. you can't be serious talking like that.
    Feb 23 02:49 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Pulling The Plug On Alcatel-Lucent [View article]
    Joe NP.

People there is a big difference what the US did on GM. The US did the right thing, in the sense that the company was bankrupt. It di the right think because it wiped out shareholders and bond holders (most anyway) so the company can survive.

It was not about shareholders but about national interests.

But that's exactly why I am negative about the French gov. in this case!! Remember, GM went to ZERO!! And that is my point.
    Feb 22 10:21 AM | 6 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Pulling The Plug On Alcatel-Lucent [View article]
    Gary if this proves to be correct I will change my mind. :-)))
    Feb 22 09:30 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Pulling The Plug On Alcatel-Lucent [View article]
    Yes it should and I say that

"While I still think that the company can manage on its own and fix its balance sheet and return to profitability longer term, the idea that the French government might get involved in the company has spooked me."

But all that will change if the French government get involved. I don't know about you, but I have seen this too many times before to be relaxed about such an outcome.
    Feb 22 09:10 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Pulling The Plug On Alcatel-Lucent [View article]
    The article is not about the technical side of things, but about the French connection. As for the second, yes I might make a point of it on another article
    Feb 22 09:04 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Alcatel-Lucent: Upgrades, Fundamentals And Technicals Point To Higher Prices [View article]
    easy it is easy, but sometimes you need some luck also -)
    Jan 5 03:26 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    I was only following up with a little humor. But since GS is backing the company, I think the shares will go up, because they probably see value also.
    Jan 4 11:04 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Yes front running GS is a sure way to make money :-) )
    Jan 4 10:23 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Alcatel-Lucent Makes A Dent In The Core Router Space, Continues Restructuring [View article]
    anything can happen, but I don;t think that will happen.
    Dec 8 03:36 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    From my experience, it does not mean much. Big players and index funds have probably sold a long time ago.
    Dec 7 12:34 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Timing is very difficult. We will see it when we see it.
    Dec 6 04:23 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    have no idea!!
    Dec 5 04:52 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    The issue is not the current market cap. I look at it on a total sales level. In other words, 3-4 billion on 15 billion in sales and at least 10 billion in patents is not that much. Granted they are still losing money, but this is a turn around situation play as far as I'm concerned - regards
    Dec 5 04:51 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment