George Kesarios

View George Kesarios' Comments BY TICKER:
  • Why BlackBerry Revenue Might Surprise To The Upside [View article]
    Well back to the drawing board.

I guess the theory did not turn out. In fact the opposite happened, BBRY blew past EPS estimates, but revenue continued down.

Something very strange is going on ...
    Mar 28, 2014. 07:37 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Is Apple Using BlackBerry's QNX? Yes [View article]
    Excuse me, but at least 50% of all car manufacturers already use QNX (maybe more, because no one has been able to figure the numbers out). Does this not already say something?
    Mar 6, 2014. 12:45 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Consider Buying BlackBerry Before Earnings [View article]
    While I was not aware of it, all the information that I have been able to find point to that QNX has anywhere from 50% - 70% market share.

Now that Apple has joined up with BlackBerry, do the others really matter??
    Mar 6, 2014. 07:35 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BlackBerry: Pent Up Good News [View article]
    Sure good idea ...
    Feb 27, 2014. 03:00 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • BBM Is Worth More To BlackBerry Integrated Than On A Standalone Basis [View article]
    can you please email them and tell them to hire me :-))))
    Feb 23, 2014. 08:24 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Michael I am not suggesting that BBM be limited only to the enterprise, but that it should in addition be specialized for it.
    Feb 22, 2014. 03:15 PM | 7 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BlackBerry Up On No News, Is Good News [View article]
    @Movingonup

Irrespective of the percentage, I think the point is that BBRY will probably be the main supplier of devices and services to military organizations and governments around the world.
    Jan 19, 2014. 01:53 PM | 6 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BlackBerry Up On No News, Is Good News [View article]
    If I am not mistaken, it is free (as is all their research). The link I provide does not require money.
    Jan 19, 2014. 01:25 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BlackBerry Set To Plummet [View article]
    Nathan, thanks for linking my article, however as I said in the article the 2.5 price sales that BBRY might trade for in the future is a function of the company increasing its profitability.

If profits do not ferment, then the P/S of 2.5 will not happen. But I believe BBRY will do good in the future and I also think that we will eventually see BBRy trade at a Price/Sales of 2.5 in the future.

regards
    Jan 15, 2014. 03:14 PM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BlackBerry: The Long-Term Picture [View article]
    @mvermaak

If a few million were to read this article, I would be rich :-))))

Good day to all ...
    Jan 10, 2014. 07:12 AM | 6 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BlackBerry: Why The Horrible Results Are A Buy Signal [View article]
    It works both ways. There have been many occasions where insider selling (and by that I mean big blocks) actually lifted a stock.

Many times when there are big blocks available, the market is hesitant to buy a stock. I am not saying this is the point in BBRY, but it might turn out to be the case.
    Dec 26, 2013. 04:21 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BlackBerry: Why The Horrible Results Are A Buy Signal [View article]
    Gentlemen, this article is probably as contrarian as they come. My I point out to all, that it does not pay to be a contrarian ... most of the time. The time honored saying that "the trend is your friend" is still priceless and still stands.

However, it does pay to be a contrarian when everyone is too bullish or too bearish. Granted that BBRY has still yet to prove it can make money, however if the company will break even in FY 2015, I think the market will be looking at BBRY in a very different way from now on.

So if you think this company is going out of business, then be my guest and short. If not, I think you better start thinking what the proper market cap might be for this company.

Happy holidays and a Merry Christmas to all ...
    Dec 25, 2013. 02:54 PM | 6 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BlackBerry's BBM Is A Threat To Facebook And Twitter, Here's Why [View article]
    My initial recommendation was from the $7 mark

Dec 10, 2013. 06:09 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    My point was the possibilities for BBM, if it ever got off the ground as a social platform. All I am saying is that the goods are there and it has a chance, if we see a desktop and web version.

I see you changed the Samaras pic :-)))
    Dec 10, 2013. 07:51 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Logic dictates the number will be bad. However logic also dictates that the new CEO has a very good chance to turn the company around. The goods are there and if BBRY plays it right, it ill come back with a vengeance.
    Dec 9, 2013. 05:41 PM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment