George Kesarios

View George Kesarios' Comments BY TICKER:
  • BlackBerry's BBM Is A Threat To Facebook And Twitter, Here's Why [View article]
    Yes I agree, however how many more users will use BBM if it were available for the desktop?

I mean, you have to agree with me that if BBM was available for the web/desktop they would have a much higher install base, right?
    Dec 9 02:50 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    I will have a AAPL article out soon.
    However the past several article from the $400 mark were all bullish. In any case, I do not see anything bearish about Apple today.
    Dec 9 02:48 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Dec 9 02:13 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    If I write something about Nokia, it will not be bullish. Are you sure you still want it ?? :-)))
    Dec 9 02:12 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BlackBerry's BBM Head Start [View article]
    My BBM pin --> 7c49acce :-) ) )
    Oct 30 03:53 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Assessing The Fallout From The BlackBerry Disaster [View article]
    I am officially adopting conspiracy theories about this deal. I have no other explanation ...
    Sep 23 04:07 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Buy Blackberry, Even If No One Bids On It [View article]
    I have no idea that they want to do. So far it does not make a lot of sense, except if they have some idea and not telling us.
    Sep 19 06:58 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Buy Blackberry, Even If No One Bids On It [View article]
    I really don't understand what all the fuss is myself also. I think managment made a mistake to put the company up for sale this soon, especially if it did not have a buyer to begin with.
    Sep 19 06:57 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BlackBerry: How $5.3 Billion In Contractual Obligations Affects Acquisition Price, Chances Of Write-Offs [View article]
    Totally disagree with this article. These obligation are normal for any company and overall, are not that big when one takes into account the yearly sales of BBRY.
    Sep 10 03:11 AM | 7 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why BlackBerry Is Worth More Than People Think [View article]
    @Mikhail Broyan

It is a scenario based on a bid from an MSFT or IBM at the moment. I simply don't see any way in the world they could get it for less than 15B, if they really wanted BB.

I don't really have a price tag for BBM. I am simply saying that in the hands of MSFT or the sorts of IBM, it can be very valuable asset, and they will have to pay for it dearly if they want it. Do they? We will see ...
    Aug 15 06:02 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Why BlackBerry Is Worth More Than People Think [View article]
    It might be worth that, it might be less or it might be worth more. Like I said it depends on who would be interested. If I were Samsung, yes I think it is worth it (or IBM).
    Aug 15 02:21 PM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BlackBerry: Short Interest Fall Again And Catalysts For Further Upside [View article]
    hmmm, I first cover BBRY from the very lows and it went as high as $18 in several months, or about 150% return. Yes in the meantime things have changed and have not gone as I would have liked. However, that has not changed my longer term thesis.
    Aug 12 05:59 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BlackBerry Today Is A Voting Machine But It Will Inevitably Become A Weighing Machine [View article]
    @shaned

I did not say the market was right. I said looking back and taking into account the number of short interest, I understand now why it happend. I still don't get you.

I still think BBRY is a cheap stock, even though it did not rally. BTW, do you know from what point I have been recommending the stock? It was from $7.
    Jul 9 10:21 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    @ million & misledbyfools

"Looking back" does not mean I am trying to pass a different opinion than my original. I don't understand the flopper argument.
    Jul 8 05:10 PM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BlackBerry: The Absolute Coolest Brand In South Africa [View article]
    PS. For those who did not see "Searching for Sugar Man", strongly suggest you do so :-)))
    Jun 4 11:57 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment