George Kesarios

View George Kesarios' Comments BY TICKER:
  • BlackBerry Goes On The Offensive [View article]
    @Tikay

Thanks a million Sir. I really appreciate it!! Regards!!
    May 20 01:49 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple And Samsung Just Don't Have A Chance Against BlackBerry [View article]
    @infektu and others you are correct.

We do not know exactly what has been approved by the DoD.

I am assuming just devices, iPhone, Z10, Q10 and S4 for now and BES by default. But other than that, we don;t know because I did not read anything in specific.
    May 6 11:07 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BlackBerry Shorts Are On Borrowed Time [View article]
    Well folks if the shorts were not losing before, they sure are now ...
    Apr 30 11:40 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BlackBerry Short Sellers Are Still Mostly In The Red [View article]
    No I am not implying that, I think they are what the NASDAQ says they are.

It seems so, however I have no idea how the mechanics might work in this case - regards
    Apr 29 08:54 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BlackBerry Short Sellers Are Still Mostly In The Red [View article]
    Yes this might be true. However the question is what will happen if those short sellers don't open new positions anymore and try to cover?
    Apr 27 10:51 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BlackBerry Short Sellers Are Still Mostly In The Red [View article]
    Folks I am shocked no one mentioned the KISS lyrics :)))
    Apr 26 03:27 PM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 8 Reasons Why BlackBerry Will Outperform Apple Over The Next 12 Months [View article]
    Guys, I am sorry about the mistakes here and there but I do not have a professional proof reader to look at my stuff. Even writers who are 100% English specking have this problem.

I have the same problem in Greek (I have a daily financial column in Greece's biggest financial portal http://www.capital.gr ). People complain all the time that I write English better than Greek -))))
    Apr 7 11:44 AM | 15 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    gentleman, this is not an anti-apple article. All that I am simply saying is that over the next 12 months, BBRY will perform better than APPL.

I also think Apple is a buy, just that BBRY will produce better returns.
    Apr 7 07:20 AM | 31 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BlackBerry: The Killer Punch Will Be Security [View article]
    Interesting I was not aware of this.
    Apr 4 05:39 PM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • An Explanation For BlackBerry's Short Interest Spike [View article]
    Warren, I think of it like this.

It's not only day-traders but also swing traders. So with volume of 100M on a daily basis, more and more people will try to get some yield, either in the day or in the week.

I actually we will see short interest fall when we see average daily volumes fall.

Anyway it's just a theory .... we will see
    Mar 31 03:31 AM | 6 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BlackBerry Short Seller Squeeze Watch [View article]
    I will write an article on that, after Q1.
    Mar 20 02:49 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BlackBerry Short Seller Squeeze Watch [View article]
    It might not correct, but since it has gone from 7 to 24, I think a correction (to the downside) would be in order.

Remember it went from 18 to 12, it can go from 24 to 18 or something.
    Mar 20 02:48 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BlackBerry: Where There Is Smoke There Is Fire [View article]
    I am perfectly bilingual
    Mar 18 10:45 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BlackBerry: Where There Is Smoke There Is Fire [View article]
    gentlemen it was a mistake, I did not get it wrong.
    Mar 18 10:44 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BlackBerry: Not So DOA Anymore, Is It? [View article]
    You are one of the few and lucky to have shorted up there. Count you blessings Sir.
    Mar 14 12:48 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment