George Kesarios

View George Kesarios' Comments BY TICKER:
  • BlackBerry: Not So DOA Anymore, Is It? [View article]
    Probably ...
    Mar 14 10:45 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • BlackBerry: Not So DOA Anymore, Is It? [View article]
    It was up, but it is probably down again. Banks are close to their all time lows of last year. Things are getting worst not better - regards
    Mar 14 09:58 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BlackBerry: Not So DOA Anymore, Is It? [View article]
    They are worst that anyone can imagine Gordon.
    Mar 14 08:53 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BlackBerry: Not So DOA Anymore, Is It? [View article]
    I am curious if you can explain technically how that works, because I doubt ti can be done. Bot to the tune of 147 million shares that is ...
    Mar 14 08:47 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BlackBerry: Not So DOA Anymore, Is It? [View article]
    Yes that's the way it goes. But I suspect they (AT&T) has some indication they will sell as much. Anyway, time will tell.
    Mar 14 08:24 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BlackBerry: Not So DOA Anymore, Is It? [View article]
    I have explained before, that for reasons beyond my control (most of which have to do with the fact that I live in Athens Greece - that is falling apart) I am not invested at this time in the market.
    Mar 14 08:14 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BlackBerry Needs A Cheaper BB10 Handset And Fast [View article]
    The cheaper phone means a device that people can buy for $200 - $300 outright with out a contract.
    Mar 12 04:24 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BlackBerry: Where There Is Smoke There Is Fire [View article]
    Can you please explain to me the mechanics in detail with with numbers.

I find this difficult to believe.
    Mar 12 02:11 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BlackBerry: Where There Is Smoke There Is Fire [View article]
    Michael I agree about the dumb trade.

As for the other, what is your take?
    Mar 11 06:13 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BlackBerry Needs A Cheaper BB10 Handset And Fast [View article]
    yeap your right, just did't see it then ...
    Mar 11 06:06 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BlackBerry Needs A Cheaper BB10 Handset And Fast [View article]
    But they already make many low priced models!! What is every ones beef today? :-)))
    Mar 11 05:55 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • BlackBerry Needs A Cheaper BB10 Handset And Fast [View article]
    Crispin_in_Waterloo

Out of curiosity, how much do most of the BB's that most ordinary people have cost to buy??
    Mar 11 02:19 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BlackBerry Needs A Cheaper BB10 Handset And Fast [View article]
    they were reading my mind!!
    Mar 11 12:20 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BlackBerry Needs A Cheaper BB10 Handset And Fast [View article]
    Guys, no one said in the 50-100 dollar range.

BB needs phones in the 200-400 range.
    Mar 11 11:57 AM | 7 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • BlackBerry Sales May Be Better Than Expected [View article]
    $56 a share is a number I touched on a while ago. Good read. http://seekingalpha.co...
    Mar 6 02:22 AM | 7 Likes Like |Link to Comment